💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Iggy sued by ex-husband, claims she gave him an STD

Travis

Featured Posts

Iggy Azalea’s ex-boyfriend, who claimed they were married by ‘common law,’ is demanding the singer pay him damages for the STD he says she gave him, Daily Mail Online has learned exclusively.

And Williams wants big bucks for the mental anguish along with medical bills he racked up to treat the s-xually transmitted disease.

An amended petition to their divorce filing obtained by Daily Mail Online contains the shocking allegations as well as Williams demand that he be granted a temporary restraining order to prevent Azalea from making obscene calls and threatening him.

The divorce filing was sealed shortly after it was filed in Texas Court. However, the amended divorce petition was attached as an exhibit in the lawsuit over Iggy’s music – and it contains shocking allegations about the pop star.

According to Williams’ amended petition, he claims that the two ceased living together back in 2013. He asks the court for a temporary restraining order against Iggy.

He says that he wants a temporary restraining order to prohibit her from communicating to him with profane, obscene or indecent language and ordered to not threaten him.

He says that the singers actions caused her to contract an STD which she failed to inform him she had. He says that her grossly negligent behaviour included her knowing she had the STD and then purposeful and intentional engaging in s-xual relations with him

He is seeking damages for physical pain and suffering, mental anguish and reasonable and necessary medical treatment costs for what he had to pay to treat his STD.

Williams also is demanding Iggy pay his attorney fees in the divorce. The divorce is still pending in Texas Court.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3140583/Iggy-Azalea-s-39-year-old-rapper-ex-claims-singer-gave-STD-demanding-money-mental-anguish-medical-bills-court.html

Gurl can not catch a break with the media and negative attention :deadbanana:

The world vs. Iggy Azalea 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Cocaine Heart

He's just jumping on the hate band wagon hoping to get this 14 seconds of fame. 

We going to boo

People would literally do anything for money, including, obviously, embarrassing yourself in front of the whole world by claiming you've gotten an STD from your ex and suing him for that + wanting money. 

Not that I want to use stereotypes or ****, but man the **** up dude.

MAKE IT WORK

Giorno Giovanna

poor Iggy :(

they all try to bring her down

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

RainingOnMe

LMAO 

he's just trying to get his 10 seconds of fame for jumping the bandwagon of hate

Poor Iggy, she doesn't deserve this.

LePetitGAGABLover

wait you can sue people for dat :emma: ?

If you knew you had an STD and you didn't tell your partner, you technically can sue:neyde:

Paper Gangsta

If you knew you had an STD and you didn't tell your partner, you technically can sue:neyde:

how can he know she knew :neyde: 

SychosSoChic

I can't with the world :smh: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

I don't know if other places are like this but here in Brazil, if you are HIV+ and you hide that, it's a crime, you can go to jail for thart.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Tove Lo

Divorced already? Poor ha :toofloppy: 

This is a different guy. 

hop on that **** like a maniac

LePetitGAGABLover

I don't know if other places are like this but here in Brazil, if you are HIV+ and you hide that, it's a crime, you can go to jail for thart.

I think there are similar laws like this here in the US:confused:

Archived