💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga looking cute and sexy out in NYC (June 25)

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

WOW I just noticed shes losing a lot of hair. Stay brunette Gaga you can always wear blonde wigs. Either way I think she looks better as a brunette because it really makes her look more natural. I always felt that the blonde hair sort of stripped away her italian features. I like her with both hair colors but I think brunette suits her better because blonde hair kind of ages her and has a lot of miss and hits. 

LaMaisonGaga

lmao you're basic

that's casual

stay pressed :sis:

lamaisongaga.com

Alien Tulip

she gettin bald already?

Yeah I have an aunt thats a natural brunette like Gaga but shes been bleaching her hair blonde for 10 years and eventually she lost a lot of hair that never grew back so she had to go brunette again and now has to wear extensions forever. Britney and Madonna have been bleaching their hair blonde for years but they take better care of their hair (yes even britney) and they dont go for the "platinum" blonde they go for golden blonde. 

Ophelia

whoa hey there baldGa :rip: apparently Olaplex isn't as godly as everyone thinks

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Haroon

I thought that was a blind person's stick before opening the picture and realising it was a leash :duck: 

But yeah not fond of this look :shrug: I can sometimes be into her more casual looks but this one just doesn't do anything for me :laughga: I guess the sunglasses are nice? :awesome: 

Head Empty

Is she wearing Taylor Kinney's clothes ?

That's the first thing I thought, this is exactly how he dresses :yes:

Katie14

Why is she holding her phone like that? It looks like she is recording something.

Shadow

lmao you're basic

that's casual

Really? And did you sign up at the fashion police?

Dancing in the Shadow... 🖤

Archived