Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Has Cheek To Cheek Inspired You to Discover New Artists?

craig

Featured Posts

Anyone start listening to more traditional pop and jazz? Like Sinatra, other Bennett albums, or divas from the 30's-50's?

PartySick

I already listened to Tony before the Lady is a Tramp thing and Cheek to Cheek, but now I'm a total stan for Ella Fitzgerald :flutter: a more modern jazz artist, Lizz Wright, also has my heart these days :sara: 

Shut up, ningen 🩷

I find after decades of listening to pop or rock with guitars, drums, synths, or piano, the greater range of instruments in traditional pop is kind of refreshing.

Iwontell

I did before anyway. Ella is great and Sarah Vaughan is amazing. But there's a plethora of them: Dinah Washington, Nina Simone, Billie Holiday...

EDIT: Ella singing Summertime and Good Morning Heartache! Pls, check it out - it's SO good!

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Swan Heart

Since Cheek To Cheek, I have been really into Ella Fitzgerald.. I just adore her music, such a brilliant voice! She sings like an angel! :flutter:

And Tony's earlier stuff is more then amazing too.. His voice was even more enchanting then today.. True genius. 

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Jay.P

I have been discovering many artists this year, old and new, but not necessarily because of C2C

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Dorothy Gale

Not really tbh. I guess I appreciate jazz a bit more, but it's still not my favorite genre. 

Supersonic

I discovered Tony's rendition of "How Do You Keep The Music Playing?" and each time he performs it I weep like a baby.

Archived