Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does Gaga Need to Find a New Choreographer?

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

Riot Poof

I want Boomkack back... so we can have more memes. #UDisrespectfulFuk

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will be a bit off-topic but does anyone else feel like Gaga's dancers are not as disciplined and synchronized as for example Madonna's? When I watch Madonna's tour videos, they all dance the same, whereas Gaga's are sometimes off, they move differently. It bothers me quite a lot, it would make Gaga's performances and tours look more professional :laughga: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

ryhanna

I don't know much about choreography, but i don't think she'll ever have another Boomkack. I mean, yeah, things weren't so great when she was creative director and her relationship with Gagz is probably a mess right now, but she was a legitimately talented woman who knew exactly what to do with Gaga.

CrownClown

She has to understand that she can't keep all her friends working for her. 
Many seem to forget that she got the hip injury during the BTWBall and at the time Richy was the choreographer!! So to the ones that say he knows how to not compromise her health....I don't think so.
His choreos sometimes are good and sometimes aren't, but either way they are not beautiful and/or iconic.
Another one who needs to go is Fredric Aspiras, he's been a MESS for a long time now.
I'm so happy her make up artist is Sarah Tanno now, I find her much less messier.
So, she should make some changes before starting the new era.
She can still be friends with them even if they don't work for them.

TimisaMonster

Many seem to forget that she got the hip injury during the BTWBall and at the time Richy was the choreographer!! So to the ones that say he knows how to not compromise her health....I don't think so.
His choreos sometimes are good and sometimes aren't, but either way they are not beautiful and/or iconic.
Another one who needs to go is Fredric Aspiras, he's been a MESS for a long time now.
I'm so happy her make up artist is Sarah Tanno now, I find her much less messier.

All of this! I mean hasn't Gaga learned that she needs a new team for her next era?

Like you said...Gaga equates replacing with ending friendships...

She's already replaced her manager and C2C did AMAZING

She replaced her make up artist and now fans and GP are seeing a more natural beauty from Gaga

If Gaga replaced her choreographer who can work around her hip limitations, yet make some amazing dances that even the fans and GP can imitate...it'll be a great era for her! 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Sister

I would not cry if Gaga didn't do all of that dancing anymore, it kind of seems dated and she has done it and done it well and with her accident, it might be for the better not to do too much dance this time around. I don't feel like she needs it.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Woolfsmck

I would not cry if Gaga didn't do all of that dancing anymore, it kind of seems dated and she has done it and done it well and with her accident, it might be for the better not to do too much dance this time around. I don't feel like she needs it.

Her pop dance cabaret shows kinda started to look alike during ARTPOP.  Plus her injury will limit her performances.   Changing up her style was a pretty good move imo, even if a lot of her younger fans don't really like Jazz Music,  its a good way to expose them to a broader section music.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

XoXoJoanneGaga

I don't understand how he wasn't fired after the BTW ball. Regardless I think she's done with the dancing routine, it's tired and not necessary going forward

Tropico

Her hip injury is not as bad as she makes it out to be anymore whether her fans want to admit it or not.

:awkney: She  literally can't go a day without doing exercises or she feels intense pain. It's still bad.

Y'all over rate everything from the The Fame and TFM era. The choreo for those eras were really basic and Boomkack was rude on top of that. The choreo for Marry The Night is far more interesting than that of Just Dance (a song about dancing). 

And Richie is more than capable of making simple choreo which allows Gaga's voice to shine. See G.U.Y.. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

But again, Richie is capable of making simple but fun choreo like G.U.Y.. He messed up with BTWB choreo but he learned from his mistakes. The ARTRAVE choreo is suited for Gaga's hip. 

Tropico

All of this! I mean hasn't Gaga learned that she needs a new team for her next era?

Like you said...Gaga equates replacing with ending friendships...

She's already replaced her manager and C2C did AMAZING

She replaced her make up artist and now fans and GP are seeing a more natural beauty from Gaga

If Gaga replaced her choreographer who can work around her hip limitations, yet make some amazing dances that even the fans and GP can imitate...it'll be a great era for her! 

her manager is like her best friend. 

And again Richie HAS made choreo simple for her hips. He even changed the Alejandro choreo probably for the sake of making it easier for her. 

G.U.Y. Choreo can be done by a 10 year old and a 50 year old. 

Tropico

This will be a bit off-topic but does anyone else feel like Gaga's dancers are not as disciplined and synchronized as for example Madonna's? When I watch Madonna's tour videos, they all dance the same, whereas Gaga's are sometimes off, they move differently. It bothers me quite a lot, it would make Gaga's performances and tours look more professional :laughga: 

true.  But I think Gaga's  choreographers put in more time with the dancers. There's like different sections of dancers all dancing to the same song but going their own dances in groups. It looks busy but it's cool that they're not all doing the exact same thing.  But they do all synchronise at certain parts of a song. Like the Scheiße breakdown and the Donatella breakdown.  

I've had enough of pop girls and their choreography shtick. I want Gaga the singer with no choreography at all, leave that to the dancers. Just give me those heavenly vocals.

Head Empty

Although I agree when it comes to professionalism, I think that it's also important for Gaga to have friends like that around. She has spoken up about loneliness while she's on the road, so I don't blame her for keeping these people around. It's good for her to have some familiar faces around, and these people are not just her friends, they're some of her best friends.

I think it's also a matter of not taking it too seriously. Gaga just wants to have fun, and what better way to do that than by doing what you love together with friends?

Maybe she could have some collaborations happen with other professionals? Then she'd have the benifit of keeping her friends close, but at the same time she could improve on a lot of points. A hybrid can withstand these things :teehee:

Archived