Lion Heart 15,041 Posted June 25, 2015 Share Posted June 25, 2015 Jeb Bush leads the crowded field of Republican presidential contenders in New Hampshire, according to a Suffolk University poll released Tuesday. Donald Trump is in second. The poll represents more good news for Bush in the Granite State, where he has led by an average of 4.2 percentage points in recent months, according to the RealClearPolitics average. Among likely Republican primary voters, former Florida Gov. Bush picked up 14 percent, while the billionaire real-estate mogul Trump grabbed 11 percent. Most respondents—29 percent—are undecided. No other candidates are in double digits, with 8 percent for Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, 7 percent for Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, 6 percent for retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, 5 percent for New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, and 4 percent each for businesswoman Carly Fiorina, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz. “Jeb Bush continues to lead, but Donald Trump has emerged as an anti-Jeb Bush alternative in New Hampshire,” said David Paleologos, the director of the Suffolk University poll. “Many of those who like Trump are voting for him, and although many more dislike him, the unfavorables are split up among many other candidates. It’s the politics of plurality.” Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/poll-new-hampshire-donald-trump-jeb-bush-119324.html#ixzz3e2JXnHj8 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,171 Posted June 25, 2015 Share Posted June 25, 2015 Jeb Bush is so cute for a Bush tbh (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luiz 4,253 Posted June 25, 2015 Share Posted June 25, 2015 rooting for him he'll divide the republican party I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
barcodemonster 3,525 Posted June 25, 2015 Share Posted June 25, 2015 Gaggie waggie pooh bear is coming though for that vp with Hillary (duff) scan my barcode Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tumblr 1,846 Posted June 25, 2015 Share Posted June 25, 2015 This picture is KILLING me Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,171 Posted June 25, 2015 Share Posted June 25, 2015 I'd rather Bush than Trump tbh! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zilla 13,467 Posted June 25, 2015 Share Posted June 25, 2015 No offense to supporters, but I have no faith in a third Bush running this country. First one was eh, second one was unbearable, and third? No thanks. Trump, although he's a successful businessman I just feel like his whole campaign is some sort of joke. I can't take him seriously after his crazy comments and the like, but maybe he's what this country needs in the sense of commerce. I need to educate myself further, I don't want to be in that boat of "I'm leaning Democrat but hate everything Republican" so luckily I have a year to weigh the options. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HANZ 4,380 Posted June 25, 2015 Share Posted June 25, 2015 another Bush? as if this world hasn't had enough wars already My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
uo111 5,285 Posted June 25, 2015 Share Posted June 25, 2015 George looks way better than Jeb.Mr. Trump is a joke at best. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DeleteMyAccount 11,881 Posted June 25, 2015 Share Posted June 25, 2015 I just can't get myself to like Trump with all of his crazy opinions. He's great for business, but what about foreign affairs? Social issues? Not so much. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LeoFameMonster 1,592 Posted June 25, 2015 Share Posted June 25, 2015 This is Great News! There is no way in hell America will vote for a Bush again. It's a shoe in the Hillary Clinton to win President!!! OMG Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ARTPOPdidntflop 3,987 Posted June 25, 2015 Share Posted June 25, 2015 I hope Donald trump wins so it makes it easier for the liberals Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ItsTommyBitch 12,640 Posted June 25, 2015 Share Posted June 25, 2015 No offense to supporters, but I have no faith in a third Bush running this country. First one was eh, second one was unbearable, and third? No thanks. Trump, although he's a successful businessman I just feel like his whole campaign is some sort of joke. I can't take him seriously after his crazy comments and the like, but maybe he's what this country needs in the sense of commerce. I need to educate myself further, I don't want to be in that boat of "I'm leaning Democrat but hate everything Republican" so luckily I have a year to weigh the options. It's really nice to see people who actually care to educate themselves #FaithInHumanityRestored The other day someone on my Facebook feed made a comment about how Donald is a great businessman and thats better than a "crooked politician." Me personally, having done my research on Donald Trump, he doesn't seem to have any sense of professionalism and he's quite rude and does very morally sketchy things often in terms of his business and frivolous, petty law suits His campaign is kind of a joke tbh. It's sad that hes in the top 10 running for President because he will get to debate with the other candidates and its literally going to be a mess Idk how much you know about Donald Trump but his track record of just being a petty person who acts like a child when people dont respect his money (or he sues them for slander when they incorrectly state how much money he has ) really ruin his chances ) You can easily find some receipts and long lists of his almost otherworldly amount of missteps. I'm not voting Republican for a myriad of reasons, but I see voting as a "lesser of two evils" factor most of the time and it really comes down to who has done the least terrible things these days ( That would be Bernie Sanders, but he will never win because people find him boring and old #Ageism ) 私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimisaMonster 31,073 Posted June 25, 2015 Share Posted June 25, 2015 Omg i can't wait for the debates...what does he know about politics? He's a rich celeb with a big ego and loud mouth... This is the greatest joke of the year Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luc 4,776 Posted June 25, 2015 Share Posted June 25, 2015 Jeb Bush wants to privatize education He also wants to privatize prisons. Maybe the worst, he wants harder punishment for crimes. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.