Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shaggy : I'm a lesbian , homophobia in Jamaica is propaganda

Enhsa

Featured Posts

JbGaga

is this really turning into another caitlyn debate? CAITLYN JENNER HA POWER. :green: 

Im not debating anyone. Its a serious question. Is Caitlyn a lesbian or a straight male who is now a women? I support CJ. Please need to relax and stop

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JbGaga

Don't quote me you rude beast

"technically not" ? What kind of ignorant mess :saladga:

she's a female now, even if she was born male.. It doesn't matter she can't be a "male" lesbian, cause she's a female now.. :saladga:

Its a serious question. Is Caitlyn a lesbian or a straight male who is now a women? I support CJ. Please you need to relax and stop. The only Ignorant people here are you. The fact you are trashing someone for asking a question you should be ashamed of yourself.

And Your disgusting calling someone a beast for asking a question. You give trans supporters a awfull name. your trash

T3ARS

Being Jamaican this guy is a damn fool. I could tell you horror stories about what happens to gay people in Jamaica. A very high percentage of Jamaicans are religious and their religion tells them that certain things are wrong and "unnatural". Many of them have no clue of s-xuality and gender; most believe that a "man must be a man" and "a woman must be a woman" their is no room for challenging the the belief because majority of people are against any open discussion about homos-xuality and refuse to educate themselves on it it's like talking to a brick wall. Also, due to such ignorance and prejudice, it can cause someone serious harm trying to challenge their beliefs in Jamaica

. I love Jamaica with all my heart but the people who inhabit it are so far off with things its like stepping in a time machine to 1876. It's incredibly sad. 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Tumblr

Its a serious question. Is Caitlyn a lesbian or a straight male who is now a women? I support CJ. Please you need to relax and stop. The only Ignorant people here are you. The fact you are trashing someone for asking a question you should be ashamed of yourself.
And Your disgusting calling someone a beast for asking a question. You give trans supporters a awfull name. your trash

You literally think  a woman is a man, like don't quote me until you learn that Caitlyn Jenner is a woman bye

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Blue Jeans

Stop playing the victim, cause you know damn well it wasn't a question, you affirmed it.. if you asked politely people would have given you an intelligent and informative answer but you didn't.

Now back to answering your question..

Yes Caitlyn Jenner is a trangender woman who happens to be Lesbian.

And no she can't be" a straight male who is now a woman" thats a paradox, she's a transgender woman who is into girls.

Hope this was helpful.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Chic

I wasn't even trying to be funny or controversial. It was a serious question stop your ridiculous labeling.

Transwomen are women. End of story.

Don't throw all that chromosome **** at me. After all, you might be a male but the way you prance your opinions around only proves the deficiency inside your pants validates you as a male no more than DNA could

JbGaga

Stop playing the victim, cause you know damn well it wasn't a question, you affirmed it.. if you asked politely people would have given you an intelligent and informative answer but you didn't.

Now back to answering your question..

Yes Caitlyn Jenner is a trangesder woman who happens to be Lesbian.

And no she can't be" a straight male who is now a woman" thats a paradox, she's a transger woman who is into girls.

Hope this was helpful.

Im sorry tell god I said hi because he obviously tells you all the answers....

Someoone said "A male lesbian?"

and I said "Caitlyn Jenner?" with a question mark.

That's me asking a question. Question marks usually mean questions are being asked.

JusKeepBreathin

This song pretty much sums up being a gay man in Jamaica. It pretty much says if you see a gay man (chi chi mon) make a fire and burn him.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JbGaga

Transwomen are women. End of story.

Don't throw all that chromosome **** at me. After all, you might be a male but the way you prance your opinions around only proves the deficiency inside your pants validates you as a male no more than DNA could

No one even said Chromosome... Did you even read the conversation or are you just labeling someone for no reason. Your "your transwomen are women" might be considered an opinion also to some people so stfu.

Blue Jeans

Im sorry tell god I said hi because he obviously tells you all the answers.... 

Someoone said "A male lesbian?"

and I said "Caitlyn Jenner?" with a question mark.

That's me asking a question. Question marks usually mean questions are being asked.

Stop... you know damn well that you didn't use the question mark as a form of interrogation, but as an affirmation.. you can use question marks in various ways, not just when you're asking a question..

But i'm over it, don't quote me again, have a nice evening.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Blue Jeans

No one even said Chromosome... Did you even read the conversation or are you just labeling someone for no reason. Your "your transwomen are women" might be considered an opinion also to some people so stfu.

This just discredits everything you were pretending to be before, it just shows you're an ignorant transphobic C*nt.. 

JbGaga

You literally think  a woman is a man, like don't quote me until you learn that Caitlyn Jenner is a woman bye

.... I "Literally" just said I support Caitlyn you moron. "Like" dont tell me about myself if you dont know me and "Like" make sure you get what I say right, and "Like" stop being a ignorant fool its not cute.

JbGaga

This just discredits everything you were pretending to be before, it just shows you're an ignorant transphobic C*nt.. 

Your stupid.... That IS an OPINION of OTHERS!!! Never said I felt that way. STFU

Morphine Prince

Your stupid.... That IS an OPINION of OTHERS!!! Never said I felt that way. STFU

It seems like you were implying it. 

Blue Jeans

the only stupid person in this entire thread is you.. so BYE felicia

d4OoPYj.gif

Archived