💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Demi Lovato releasing game

iAstroLeo

Featured Posts

iAstroLeo

Demi Lovato is expanding her entrepreneurial ventures by taking a dive into the world of mobile games, Billboard reported on Wednesday. The singer inked a deal with mobile game developer Pocket Gems for an as-yet-untitled game that allows user to become a famous musician and build their own career while also following the “Neon Lights” singer on her tour, according to the magazine. “If you incorporate an artist with Demi, it becomes more real,” Pocket Gems’s Jameel Khalfan tells Billboard. “You get to see things that have helped her along the way. We wanted to come up with a compelling story our users will love. They’re all aware of her story.” Demi will be joining the league of females including Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift who have released interactive mobile games for iOS and Android users. Katy Perry is also teaming up with Glu Mobile — designers of Kim’s Hollywood app — for a game of her own. Demi’s game is set for a late summer release. - See more at:

http://www.ryanseacrest.com/2015/06/24/demi-lovato-to-release-a-choose-your-own-adventure-mobile-game-this-summer/#sthash.6vS23ok2.dpuf

Demi-Lovato2.jpg

yaas queen :legend:  

Caesium

Demi's own version of Cooking Mama?

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

monsterdreams

Is it a game where a cartoon version of Demi shouts at you to get fitter whilst stopping the glamourisation of bulimia 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Henry

"by taking a dive into the world of mobile games"

The first line is just looking for the whale jokes :rip:  

Born This Way Farmville's impact

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TimisaMonster

No Demi...just no :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Blue Jeans

Flappy Whale?

sr2jBMn.png

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Jenniferella

"game that allows user to become a famous musician and build their own career while also following the “Neon Lights” singer on her tour, according to the magazine. “If you incorporate an artist with Demi, it becomes more real,” Pocket Gems’s Jameel Khalfan tells Billboard. “You get to see things that have helped her along the way. We wanted to come up with a compelling story our users will love. They’re all aware of her story.”

What the actual ****

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

iAstroLeo

"game that allows user to become a famous musician and build their own career while also following the “Neon Lights” singer on her tour, according to the magazine. “If you incorporate an artist with Demi, it becomes more real,” Pocket Gems’s Jameel Khalfan tells Billboard. “You get to see things that have helped her along the way. We wanted to come up with a compelling story our users will love. They’re all aware of her story.”

What the actual ****

doesn't it sound exciting? :flutter:   

Archived