Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CREEP: a treat for horror fans

djBuffoon

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

Completely thought you meant the original Creep, great movie.

That is a good one! They are not to be confused though, this new one is more my cup of tea. More creepy and haunting :yes:

Completely thought you meant the original Creep, great movie.

when i seen the title of the thread i thought the same. 

that was a good film tho, really creepy. 

djBuffoon

Idgi does the guy just want to kill him? The trailer's kinda bad.

You have to watch. Like I said earlier in the thread, the trailer doesn't do it justice at all. Makes it seem like all jumps, but the movie is so scary without blood or many loud noises.

Jase

On Primewire they class it as a COMEDY horror? :wtf: Not here for comedy when I watch horror.

djBuffoon

On Primewire they class it as a COMEDY horror? :wtf: Not here for comedy when I watch horror.

The marketing on this has been all wrong. :smh: Which I understand, because the second half of the movie has yet to be show on any trailers, etc. No, there are moments of incredible dark comedy, but it is a horror film.

Hauser

I might have to check this out later today, I heard a bout this a couple days ago but saw it listed as a horror-comedy but that kind of put me off since the only good horror comedy movies are the Scream films imo, but something about your post keeps telling me to watch this movie, like a trust your judgement lol.

Archived