Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Fire Emblem games to include same-sex relationships

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

We can confirm that Fire Emblem Fates for Nintendo 3DS, which launches in Japan on June 25, 2015, and is coming to the U.S. and Europe in 2016, includes the possibility for a same-s-x marriage to take place between the main character created by the gamer and another character in the game," Nintendo said in a statement.

Fire Emblem Fates comes in two different versions, called the Conquest and Birthright editions. In the U.S., Conquest and Birthright will both be sold separately, as is already the case in Japan. For those who have purchased either the Conquest or Birthright edition, a third edition will be made available as downloadable content at a later stage. Details on how the three storylines will be made available in other regions will be announced at a later date.

In the Conquest edition of the game, there is a male character that the game's player may have his/her male main character marry after they bond in battle. Similarly, the Birthright edition features a female character that a female main character may marry after bonding in battle. Both of the aforementioned characters can be encountered in the third edition of the game.

https://www.polygon.com/2015/6/23/8836513/fire-emblem-fates-same-s-x-relationships-nintendo

Queen Nintendo :giveup: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

TheOriginalOne

About time, Nintendo :Chica:

but i loved Awakening! Can't wait to play these new ones!!! 

Serendipity

This will be a very positive step

Games can help children and gamers understand and be more better with same-s-x couples 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

SlayMeToVenus

I need to get a new DS. 

I still have my DS Lite. :noparty:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

PicklePower

What's Fire Emblem?

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Archived