Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Tom Holland is the new Spiderman

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

Y'all a mess. Peter Parker is a below average looking, skinny, dorky, clumsy, high-schooler. Not some attractive gay daddy figure. They did good with casting.

987256-ultimate_spider_man_2005092311162tom-holland-quvenzhane-wallis-nbr-breakt

Andrew was all that + hot so why couldn't they do that again ? :sis:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andrew was all that + hot so why couldn't they do that again ? :sis:

To quote myself,

Y'all a mess. Peter Parker is a below average looking

, skinny, dorky, clumsy, high-schooler. Not some attractive gay daddy figure. They did good with casting.[/quote]

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

WE DID HAVE a HOT Spiderman 2 years ago .... :toofunny: 

I know, but that isn't true to the spiderman universe.

All I'm saying is that peter needs to look average or below average the first 2 movies then get hotter after that. 

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Azor Ahai

I know, but that isn't true to the spiderman universe.

So the amazing spiderman movie isnt true to the spiderman universe ok

Vernier

Good actor considering the point in Spiderman's life which he's meant to be playing. Now hopefully the move itself is good :giveup: As much as I loved Andrew Garfield, that 2nd Spiderman movie was poo :emma: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

zexion_armando

Y'all a mess. Peter Parker is a below average looking, skinny, dorky, clumsy, high-schooler. Not some attractive gay daddy figure. They did good with casting.

987256-ultimate_spider_man_2005092311162tom-holland-quvenzhane-wallis-nbr-breakt

Not even remotely true though. Peter is always attractive (hence why MJ, Felicia, Gwen, etc, always want him), he is just so insecure and dorky to ever let it show pretty well. 

RabbitHeart

Hmmm...I wish they were a little more progressive with the casting. They could have reasonably changed his ethnicity, weight, or something to separate him from the other white guys who've been playing Spiderman all these years. I do think people are being way too hard on the actor, coming for him as if him being casted by Marvel is a reflection of his character. If people have a problem with the casting, they should criticize the studio. Not come for this boy's looks. He just turned 19 years old! He's barely an adult. Like, some people are so petty.

RAMROD

This reboot will flop so hard.

It won't cos it is part of MCU now.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

yASSsss

This reboot will flop so hard.

now that he's in the hands of Avengers,i don't think it will :teehee: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss

ok ,so who was hatin' on Tom Holland...this guy is perfect for Spiderman's role :worship:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

It's beginning to look like Spiderman Pink Friday Roman Reloaded The Re-Up: Remixes mess.

Just staph for a while.

Archived