CherryPi3

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

"Lady Gaga's part" 

She will star for like 4 episodes then die :( 

This is the only thing that worried me when I read the article. He made it sound like she's barely gonna be in the show ?

Wait at these posts tho. You guys still think she'll play the main role in the show? :sweat: It'll be more than Adam Levine, but way less than the ACTUAL actors who are working in the show.

Teal Ambition

Wait at these posts tho. You guys still think she'll play the main role in the show? :sweat: It'll be more than Adam Levine, but way less than the ACTUAL actors who are working in the show.

well they did say she was a series regular.. Adam Levine was barely a series regular.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Azor Ahai

Playing the main role is what "starring" means.

monsterdreams

"The upcoming season that we're doing is much more horror-based ; its much more dark" - ryan murphy

ha prism era 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Blue Jeans

Adam Levine was a Guest Star, Gaga is a Regular, since its an ensemble cast this season, she's supposed to get the same amount of screen-time than the other actors..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

so if shooting starts in 3 weeks, gaga wont be there till week # 5 :giveup: we wont see her name in the credits, just guest starring in small letters at the bottom left of the screen :giveup: lets pray the sis actually has some screen time :giveup: lets pray she wears no wigs :giveup: and if she does FREDDY stay away :giveup: 

Pole dancer

Miel

Aww, kinda sad that the season won't be as camp, all considering Gaga works amazing with any sort of camp-fusion.

That said, I'm excited for straight horror.

3 points in and ready for more

I did not expect her to do it tbh

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived