Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Is Not Going To Be Singing In AHS: Hotel + More Info Regarding Season

CherryPi3

Featured Posts

SILENT HILL

All This information makes me so relieved and happy! But actions speak louder than words, so we will see.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Giorno Giovanna

It is going to be the best season, I can feel it.. :duck: 

"...is much more horror-based; it’s much more dark." :cryga: 

We'll all be like..

giphy.gif

yas

yas

yasssss

yassssss

can't wait, this interview actually made me really really fkkking excited. especially since Gaga will NOT sing, that would be so lousy and lazy and really expected. So I'm glad they won't give what is expected.

And I love the fact he stated again how some actors will be more evil this time instead of the good guys again

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

nikola

I actually like that therw is no singing tbh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

eifulien

WOOOW, so many good changes coming up in the show! A revival! I can't wait! Already super excited, OCtober can't come soon enough. :wao:

GagaMyBlood95

I kinda hoped for a performance or two, something short but it doesn't matter as long as her role is good :yes: 

Bradley

I'm so excited! The fact that everytime they interview about American Horror Story the main subject is always about Lady Gaga. :fat: The impact is real.

I wasn't expecting any singing so I'm pretty fine with pure acting!

Teal Ambition

"Lady Gaga's part" 

She will star for like 4 episodes then die :( 

This is the only thing that worried me when I read the article. He made it sound like she's barely gonna be in the show ?

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Vernier

Good. It's nice that the strength of her character will be solely on her acting, no need to bring music into it.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Sizzily

I'm glad there won't be singing, even if it means missing out on Gaga singing. I hope AHS really comes through with the horror this year.

I say this every year about AHS: I want t be f**ked up by this season. I want the most depraved, horrifying s**t ever aired on TV. I want to legitimately wonder if what I'm seeing is even legal. I want to get f**ked up.

One Banned Boi

Archived