question

Any info about gagafashionland?

Pierre

Featured Posts

Pierre

Hoy vuelves conmigoooooooo :giveup: 

Not me reading this in Edurne's voice. :smh:

But seriously...I NEED Gagafashionland in my life. :cryga: 

I have Amanecer, goodbye to yesterday and I'm yours (It didn't deserve 0 point) on repeat. :giveup: 

I'll try to send Patricia an email, we need the grammy/oscar/met gala fashion credits :giveup: and all the details :cryga: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfNena

I have Amanecer, goodbye to yesterday and I'm yours (It didn't deserve 0 point) on repeat. :giveup: 

I'll try to send Patricia an email, we need the grammy/oscar/met gala fashion credits :giveup: and all the details :cryga: 

STAN :legend:

I can't listen to anything other than ABCD Lady Gaga radio bc of the Princess Die mess, you know...:saladga:

Great. Keep us updated if she responds. :yes: 

LaMaisonGaga

I was part of Gagafashionland and I'm the owner of Artsims. If you look at my tumblr, I have all the fashion credits that Gaga has been wearing lately and I am the one who provides the fashion credit to gagapedia. If you guys need the fashion credits for her looks this year, ask me or take a look at my tumblr :)

lamaisongaga.com

Pierre

I was part of Gagafashionland and I'm the owner of Artsims. If you look at my tumblr, I have all the fashion credits that Gaga has been wearing lately and I am the one who provides the fashion credit to gagapedia. If you guys need the fashion credits for her looks this year, ask me or take a look at my tumblr :)

THAT'S AMAZING! I'll stalk yout tumblr when I come back from class :fan: GGD needs a fashion section tbh :crossed: 

LaMaisonGaga

THAT'S AMAZING! I'll stalk yout tumblr when I come back from class :fan: GGD needs a fashion section tbh :crossed: 

I'd love to take over it and do the posts there @Admin

lamaisongaga.com

Admin

GGD needs a fashion section tbh :crossed: 

That's what GFL was before it became a separate site.

LaMaisonGaga

Is it possible to make it happen again, perhaps?

lamaisongaga.com

Pierre

Can GGDFL make a comeback? :flutter: 

Schwerk

she moved on

I guess, but why remove the legacy? She build and amazing archive that now seems lost forever.

I wouldve happily financially supported that website had I'd know she wanted to take it down. Its such a shame.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Schwerk

is it maybe possible to contact Patricia 'adopt' the gagafashionland archive and host it on gagadaily some way? It's a shame if it's lost forever.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

I guess, but why remove the legacy? She build and amazing archive that now seems lost forever.

I wouldve happily financially supported that website had I'd know she wanted to take it down. Its such a shame.

i think she realized that LGWikia is much better. idk. how i wish she's still fine

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

• 2 months later...

I truly am devastated. How can this be? It's like I feel like I took the website for granted now, and musicfashionland as well. I wondered how she handled so much, Patricia, she loved Gaga so much too, then started documenting fashion from other celebs. I wish she could just come back to at least Gagafashionland. We would all gladly help her out with finances if that were the case, at least i would. Others spoke about the same. Ugh! I hope she comes back! Maybe she didn't care for C2C era, but why would she take down the facebook, tumblr, and website too? Wahhhhhhh!!

Pierre

I truly am devastated. How can this be? It's like I feel like I took the website for granted now, and musicfashionland as well. I wondered how she handled so much, Patricia, she loved Gaga so much too, then started documenting fashion from other celebs. I wish she could just come back to at least Gagafashionland. We would all gladly help her out with finances if that were the case, at least i would. Others spoke about the same. Ugh! I hope she comes back! Maybe she didn't care for C2C era, but why would she take down the facebook, tumblr, and website too? Wahhhhhhh!!

I know :cryga: 

i think she realized that LGWikia is much better. 

*Liiiiies.gif*

Archived