Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Princess Die Remix Discussion + Snippet (Fanmade Full Nxt Week - September)

antpats2

Featured Posts

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfNena

WELL I've been in contact with ABCD Eurodance Radio and the head of ABCD, Radionomy. Both of them deny having the track or knowing anything about it. I spoke with the person who controls what is played on their radio, and that person told me that they DID NOT hear this supposed remix/demo playing. And now, Radionomy has confirmed that they don't have any version (live, remixed, covers etc) of Princess Die in their entire database. 

That only means one thing. They obviously didn't play it. I have the feeling it might not just be one person behind this, but maybe a small team. MY THEORY : 

Stellar recorded a video of ABCD Lady Gaga playing a random song, and either made this fake princess die himself, or had someone make it for him using the HQ live recording of PD from Amsterdam, a random bells sample, and that instrumental that was confirmed to have been found on YouTube which was made by someone who remakes instrumentals (check back a page or two). 

Then, the audio ACTUALLY PLAYING through the radio was muted, while the fanmade version was playing, appearing that the princess die audio was playing from iTunes radio. It's funny how Stellar 'found' snippets right after they were posted etc and how the person behind this drama was CLEARLY a Gagadaily member. 

ANOTHER THING : If this was a real demo played on the radio, how the hell and WHY would someone have it, as well as the stems and its instrumental? It does not add up and ha clearly been set up from the start. Maybe it was for a little joke and they didnt expect it to get so big. I dont know. But there is absolutely nothing else left to conclude. We now know that this was a fan remix and nothing official, so it all fits together. 

Here's the email below 

0nxFxSe.png

Now what? :saladga:

gagaohlala

Now waiting for a real good fanmade with the instrumental/vocals/bells anyway :pray:

Better than nothing

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

antpats2

Considering we now have the full instrumental in HQ and the bells stem, surely we can put it together with the fan HQ recording (which can be used to filter an acapella like U GO BOY did) and make the exact version that was used to tease us for days. My laptop isnt working well right now so could someone please filter us somewhat of an acapella? doesnt have to be perfect! 

PLUS the bells stem needs editing before its put onto the instrumental. it needs to be pitched a bit and possibly sped up to exactly match what was heard in the fake leaks  

CherryPi3

Considering we now have the full instrumental in HQ and the bells stem, surely we can put it together with the fan HQ recording (which can be used to filter an acapella like U GO BOY did) and make the exact version that was used to tease us for days. My laptop isnt working well right now so could someone please filter us somewhat of an acapella? doesnt have to be perfect! 

PLUS the bells stem needs editing before its put onto the instrumental. it needs to be pitched a bit and possibly sped up to exactly match what was heard in the fake leaks  

Considering I already put the bells and instrumental together, I can upload the bells separately and someone can pitch them up? Yes, I did have to speed them up a bit to exactly match, so whoever else does it just has to worry about pitching it correctly :party:

TimisaMonster

So why did Chicka say she had it? :saladga:

:duck:

:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

gagaohlala

Thank's waiting for a good mixer to put it on Soundcloud asap :pray:

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Versace

Guys just trend GagagiveusPrincessDie , ask her nicely you never know Gaga just might just like morris gave us Aura :laughga:

VOLANTIS

Guys just trend GagagiveusPrincessDie , ask her nicely you never know Gaga just might just like morris gave us Aura :laughga:

Borris* 

And if asking her does the trick.. we'd have so much.. dont make me compose a list. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

WELL I've been in contact with ABCD Eurodance Radio and the head of ABCD, Radionomy. Both of them deny having the track or knowing anything about it. I spoke with the person who controls what is played on their radio, and that person told me that they DID NOT hear this supposed remix/demo playing. And now, Radionomy has confirmed that they don't have any version (live, remixed, covers etc) of Princess Die in their entire database. 

That only means one thing. They obviously didn't play it. I have the feeling it might not just be one person behind this, but maybe a small team. MY THEORY : 

Stellar recorded a video of ABCD Lady Gaga playing a random song, and either made this fake princess die himself, or had someone make it for him using the HQ live recording of PD from Amsterdam, a random bells sample, and that instrumental that was confirmed to have been found on YouTube which was made by someone who remakes instrumentals (check back a page or two). 

Then, the audio ACTUALLY PLAYING through the radio was muted, while the fanmade version was playing, appearing that the princess die audio was playing from iTunes radio. It's funny how Stellar 'found' snippets right after they were posted etc and how the person behind this drama was CLEARLY a Gagadaily member. 

ANOTHER THING : If this was a real demo played on the radio, how the hell and WHY would someone have it, as well as the stems and its instrumental? It does not add up and ha clearly been set up from the start. Maybe it was for a little joke and they didnt expect it to get so big. I dont know. But there is absolutely nothing else left to conclude. We now know that this was a fan remix and nothing official, so it all fits together. 

Here's the email below 

0nxFxSe.png

MTE. :applause:

Flippy

Just edited this within 40 mins... Not finished, but it's something... Not sure if I should finish or not, since I'm not an expert at these things lol

(Also some parts are just :smh: )

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived