💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It'll be really cool if Gaga did this for the next album

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

Gaga Ate My Ass

Lets say the album is 14-17 songs on the STANDARD Edition. It would be AMAZING if every country had their own EXCLUSIVE Deluxe edition with a new song thats not a remix! Lets say the standard edition is 16 songs but the deluxe edition is 17 songs in every country with their own new song. North America, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Canada, UK, Brazil, And Italy all have their own exclusive songs. I know what you're all thinking "Messy and it'll make the set list for the tour complicated" well she can perform the song for each country EXCLUSIVELY for their own tour dates! I also hope she films a music vidro for each song on the album. Shes rich enough to film as many professional music videos as she wants so why not? I just want this next era to be gaga madness before she has kids and takes a break. Its obvious she'll get pregnant after the next tour finishes. I also want to see Yuyi again for the next album because we barely got to see her in the you and i video and you couldnt even see her tail that much to even tell she was a mermaid.

Bellatrix

No. No. No. NO :neyde:
I hate it when there are different versions of an album. Like, what are we supposed to do if we want a song that we can't listen to or purchase? 

JustPokeHerFace

That would be a good idea but it would take so damn long to do that it would probably delay us getting the album, which would cause Gaga to want to make even more changes in that time period, thus making the wait even longer. 

monsterdreams

It could work but I'm not sure 

I'd love more vids tho. And gaga madness is good too

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

The different bonus tracks is a cool idea, that's how The Fame was originally supposed to be. Japan could have a definitive edition with all the bonuses too.

Caesium

Japan already have that :neyde:

Japanese Bonus Track Edition ha impact :neyde:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

bionic

A deluxe edition with only 1 new song (and probably a few crappy remixes too...) that will inevitably have a mark up of several dollars? :laughga: 

Exclusive tracks are exclusive to Japan only, I'm afraid. :sis: 

buy bionic

Alien Tulip

That sounds cool but like others said it would take too much time and delay the release date of the album further and further away. I do think the music videos for each song is a fantastic idea and would not delay the release date at all but unfortunately that sounds TOO much of a good idea and I just doubt Gaga would do something that amazing and fun. 

The tour bit could be done independently of the album bit, which would be a bit needlessly overcomplicated :shrug: 

Sister

That might be fun, all of us trying to hear and get every song.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Head Empty

So countries that don't have their own edition get 1 less song live? :neyde:

And if your favorite song is on the tracklist of another country, you'll never have a chance to see it live? :neyde:

What if your country gets the new Jewels 'n Drugs? :neyde:

GagaMyBlood95

But then some countries would get a better song and others wouldn't.. Idk, sounds kinda messy to be honest

Dorothy Gale

I like the idea, but I think one edition per continent would work.

Japanese monsters already enjoy that

9-heavy-rotation.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived