Jurassic World hits 1.5 billion dollars and becomes #3 movie all time

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY

Saw it yesterday, AMAZING!

Loved everything tbh, the actors are amazing and the teenage boy kinda cute :hor: 

Haroon

Watched it the other day and I really enjoyed it, and I'm not even into dinosaurs :laughga: I'm pretty sure I would've been able to appreciate it more if I'd seen the old Jurassic Park movies because I got a feeling that there were a few scenes here and there that had obvious connections to it :confused: Either way it worked for a new viewer to the series too, definitely gonna go and watch the old ones :party: 

listening to a review podcast and they're like actually caring about the plot and complaining about the characters not having an arc :saladga: its a freaking monster movie and you are actually paying attention to the writing and crap? this is why i dont understand people who leave monster movies all mad because its dumb or something. did you really expect that big emotional message or m night shamalyn or w/e twist?  of course its corny and cliche, they all are. i watch these movies for 3 things violence, special effects and monsters fighting and thats what i get every time and i walk away happy. 

and now the lady on the podcast is taking this feminist angle against chris pratt's character :deadbanana: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

APPLAUSE4YOU

I watched it yesterday and would've rated 3.5/5 stars. It was pretty good, but not as mindblowing and perfect as people set it up to be. The hype is real. But overall, a very solid and great homage to originals.

Houdini

I watched it yesterday and would've rated 3.5/5 stars. It was pretty good, but not as mindblowing and perfect as people set it up to be. The hype is real. But overall, a very solid and great homage to originals.

Jurassic Park meets hollywood 

RAMROD

i hope there's a sequel!!!

There are. More than one.

Just wait and see.

Chris Pratt and Ty Simpkins had signed contract for unknown numbers of sequels.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/12/chris-pratt-jurassic-world-sequel

http://comicbook.com/2015/06/10/ty-simpkins-talks-jurassic-world-marvel-movies-deadpool/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monketsharona

All the box office numbers (without counting today's numbers) :

- Overseas + Worldwide : $583.1M Overseas Total / $981.3M (probably passing $1 Billion with Sunday earnings)

- The USA : $398.23M

- China : $164.8M 

- The UK + Ireland : $59.7M

- South Korea : $29.4M

- Germany : $26.3M

- France : $24.5M

- Australia : $23.5M

- Russia : $17.8M

- Brazil : $15.5M

- India : $14.5M

- Spain : $13.6M

- Italy : $11.7M

All the numbers can be found here : https://twitter.com/BoxOffice?lang=fr

Houdini

TO DATE : $981,330,180

Already the 23rd highest grossing film in history after only one week and 3 days out.

monketsharona

TO DATE : $981,330,180

Already the 23rd highest grossing film in history after only one week and 3 days out.

Yeah it's going to beat the 1 Billion dollars record for sure :) 

I'll update the OP when it will be official 

Epione

Saw it yesterday. I would rate it 8/10. That teenager was annoying. And the introduction was a bit long. Anyway, worth watching. :sis:

Archived