💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga and Katy meeting first time (maybe?)

GawdGa

Featured Posts

GawdGa

I don't know if you guys saw this already but apparently its the first time Lady Gaga met Katy Perry? It looks like they just met in a train station and it was caught on paparazzi video. 

Katy: "She's the next madonna but better"

☠

Dangerous Man

The time when only few ppl only care for Katy. Look at her right now. I'm proud of ha! :flutter:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Serendipity

Nothing but the truth Katy:applause:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

There's even an old Gagavision featuring Katy and Gaga together when they were starting

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Versace

There's even an old Gagavision featuring Katy and Gaga together when they were starting

​They started out at the same time and both enjoyed massive success , I don't get it why haven't they developed a friendship by now. I know they have nothing but respect for each other but there was potential for a Best Friends sort of relationship. I Also wondered why they haven't collabed in the early stages of their career.

​They started out at the same time and both enjoyed massive success , I don't get it why haven't they developed a friendship by now. I know they have nothing but respect for each other but there was potential for a Best Friends sort of relationship. I Also wondered why they haven't collabed in the early stages of their career.

​Maybe the DID grow a friendship but industry  preferred them to fight and be enemies and  #RoarVsApplause and stuff. Which is sad, they could be doing great things together and we wouldn't live in this Mean Girls-ish bull****. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

tomsches

why are they both going casually on the same train

AlexanderMagno

Gaga is so seriously surprised and shocked when Katy says she's the new Madonna, she's like "omg don't say that heresy" lol so cute.

yeah I also wish they were friends

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

xzxyyxzx

I wish the trio rihanna, gaga, and katy were as close as Ariana, miley, and selena

Archived