Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

VIDEO: Lady Gaga performed at Baku 2015 Opening Ceremony (1M+ views)

Fizzy

Featured Posts

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

My oh my she is breathtakingly beautiful. And I loved this rendition of the song.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Whispering

The first half of the cover was perfect. But I just wonder, why do you think Gaga feels the need to shout songs instead of actually singing them? She really got into it and it's a bad habit imo. Still a good performace though as the shouting wasn't as distracting as in her Bang Bang performances, and she looked completely amazing.

It's not shouting. The correct terminology is belting and it is a vocal technique used by singers that can actually....sing! You just aren't used to hearing it, because perhaps you follow and admire artists who can't use this vocal technique, due to their lack of vocal talent. 

AgusPop

Lol the haters are desperate :laughga: they can't handle the Legend Status Gaga is getting

Her performance gave me second hand embarrassment. It was painful to finish. That's how bad it was. Her first performance of it was god tier though:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Katie14

It gets better and better with every listen. By the way, i am the first to call Gaga out on shouting and she wasnt shouting here.

Head Empty

Inb4 Putin has been converted to a little monster now that he has seen her live + she's allowed back in Russia again as long as she performs at his birthday party.

lego

It's not shouting. The correct terminology is belting and it is a vocal technique used by singers that can actually....sing! You just aren't used to hearing it, because perhaps you follow and admire artists who can't use this vocal technique, due to their lack of vocal talent. 

PB8SeNT.gif

FreePalestine

AgusPop

Educating the ignorants :whitney:

Archived