Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
event

VIDEO: Lady Gaga performed at Baku 2015 Opening Ceremony (1M+ views)

Fizzy

Featured Posts

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

​Yes, I am. Truth it, schooling others makes me happy.

Maybe I should start a drag queen career.

/// I never said you can't enjoy it, I'm just saying I didn't. I explained the reasons why I didn't enjoy it and why John Lennon is not the best to be praised about love and acceptance. Not my fault if you can't avoid to overrate everything ///

​I can't speak for anyone else but I personally praise his music, especially Imagine. That's one of my favorite songs because of its message. His version annoys me because I dislike his voice, the drums, and I knew the things about him being a bad person, but I still adore that song. Especially when Gaga sings it :flutter: 

darkchylde

​I can't speak for anyone else but I personally praise his music, especially Imagine. That's one of my favorite songs because of its message. His version annoys me because I dislike his voice, the drums, and I knew the things about him being a bad person, but I still adore that song. Especially when Gaga sings it :flutter: 

​You get my point, then. You can enjoy it but also be aware of what's wrong about it. Thanks.

Music

i hope she uploads this to her Vevo .. she missed out on such a great opportunity with the Oscars performance - she would of had well over 20 million views by now (thinking of the amount of videos that were taken down, i remember one had 8 million views after 2 days and it was taken down).

plus, this song is so universal, it is known globally.
PLZ GAGA, DO IT

​I feel like his persona is what everyone praises, and I think that's kinda okay. So few people actually know how he really was that I feel the image made up about his is a good thing. You know what I mean?

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Yanko

thats my language at the begining :gaycat: "wow this was such a surprise we didnt know about this "the lady gaga is here""

MonsterMum

thats my language at the begining :gaycat: "wow this was such a surprise we didnt know about this "the lady gaga is here""

​What else did they say? :wao:

Yanko

​What else did they say? :wao:

​nothing else yet they bare listening 

they said: "looks like she is giving it her twist a whole new version of classic"

BornSimon

I can't read all the replies so I don't know if somebody's already said this, but didn't she sing it like Dope?

The first time she sang it she incorporated some Speechless sounds, and this time it totally reminded me of Dope.

She's an amazing singer, and although I miss the Gaga that used to wear crazy **** at big events and say controversial stuff, I appreciate that she's evolved into another type of artist who can still be Gaga but also deliver quality performances without the need to have a million other things going on at the same time.

Archived