Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Candy Warhol vs Mother G.O.A.T. vs Petga

Kermit

Featured Posts

Kermit

Which one is yourarrow-10x10.png favorite tour mascot ? :green: 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

RegiRey

Which one is yourarrow-10x10.png favorite tour mascot ? :green: 

​Petga THEN Mother Goat:queenga:

Off topic: have u tweeted any crazy ass tweets to djws lately? HAHA :rip:

ARTPOPdidntflop

Petga was magical and a lot less creepy than goat :rip: 

Imagine if petga was including in the tours, that would of slayed

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Kermit

​Petga THEN Mother Goat:queenga:

Off topic: have u tweeted any crazy ass tweets to djws lately? HAHA :rip:

​I'm surprised no one has said Candy Warhol :duck:

no, not yet... :green: ...good things are bound to come very soon...VERY SOON... :green:#MyGoodThingsCouldMeanN-E-THING 

#N-E-THIN-G 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

RegiRey

​I'm surprised no one has said Candy Warhol :duck:

no, not yet... :green: ...good things are bound to come very soon...VERY SOON... :green:#MyGoodThingsCouldMeanN-E-THING 

#N-E-THIN-G 

​Don't get me wrong, I loved Candy Warhol, never experienced it in person :crossed: she is iconic. I loved the mystery to it, but Petga & Mother G slayed me at the concerts

Sister

Candy Warhol, especially since I am a life long fan of Andy Warhol and his Factory.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Staryu

Petga, but that's probably because I've only been to the artRave so far. :emma: 

Ethan

I love Petga in artRave, however there should've been a bit more integration with her, it didn't have to include the crazy beautiful graphic CGI animation the app included, something fun. However, her actual tour usage was great. Her saying artRave 1 million times before the show (actually was pretty cool, tours don't EVER integrate their ideas before the concert begins), the whole "worship to the land," "and now, we just dance" (SLAYED) "now, is a good time... To light up" (THE STAGE AND THE CHORD SYNTHS OF MJH DURING THIS KILLS ME), and her introducing gaga during the opening of the show (which is also killer, it's very hype worthy ala TMB DITD countdown intro, once not as impactful, but still a worthy contender.) I love Petga!

~;)CLAMS AND SEASHELLS(;~

RebeldeFaith

Mother G.O.A.T.

I get goose bumps everytime I watch YouTube videos of her singing Paparazzi. Imagine the slayage if she was the one singing the opening of Scheiße. :giveup: I just think it could have been a little bit more bigger and the effects could have been better, plus sometimes it was off time. But the rest was amazing. 

Something something idk

Stephen

I love Petga in artRave, however there should've been a bit more integration with her, it didn't have to include the crazy beautiful graphic CGI animation the app included, something fun. However, her actual tour usage was great. Her saying artRave 1 million times before the show (actually was pretty cool, tours don't EVER integrate their ideas before the concert begins), the whole "worship to the land," "and now, we just dance" (SLAYED) "now, is a good time... To light up" (THE STAGE AND THE CHORD SYNTHS OF MJH DURING THIS KILLS ME), and her introducing gaga during the opening of the show (which is also killer, it's very hype worthy ala TMB DITD countdown intro, once not as impactful, but still a worthy contender.) I love Petga!

~;)CLAMS AND SEASHELLS(;~

​don't forget "...and now performing her hit single, Bad Romance" :cryga: i ****ing screamed

warhol killer

Candy Warhol and Mother G.O.A.T. 

both of them :gaga:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived