đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Something funny I noticed about Little Monsters

Sia Daily

Featured Posts

LoveandMagic

Hardcore stans of any artists can be really annoying sometimes. I guess if my whole world revolved around someone else I would be a little angsty and bitter too. Thankfully I have so many wonderful friends, family, events, etc going on that I won't ever have to worry about projecting my self worth onto an entertainer. From my experience, age and type of music tend to affect the type of stans that will be produced (In my experience, boy band stans tend to be the worse). 

I love Gaga, but at an event I would try to be respectful of those around me. They paid for their tickets too, and shows or events are supposed to be about having fun, not being as obnoxious as possible. If you had a good time, the cost is worth it. Gaga always puts on a good show, and if the people around me are respectful that's all I ask. 

And just a word of note to certain fans; yelling the loudest is not going to make the male performer on stage suddenly notice you and whisk you off on a fairy tale wedding where you will live a life of fame and luxury and gain the eternal bragging rights of boning the guy. This is real life.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived