💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hilary Duff

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

Hey guys! so Hilary Duff has a new album coming out called Breathe in. Breathe out. (June 16th)

After "FanJoy" (A company with exclusive artist packages for release) claimed they had 4 exclusive bonus tracks to go with the new album, they actually only had 2, one of which is a remix

1. All About You (Now Buzz Single | October 2014 Release)

2. Chasing The Sun (Now Buzz Single | July 2014 Release)

3. Chasing The Sun (Dave Aude Remix)

4. Outlaw

So Exclusive, right?  :neyde:

The petition says that we want 2 more bonus tracks added to the list. i personally, not being a super crazy fan, think it's hilarious so i signed it. Join me, as we watch this "Fan Demanded" journey takes place, via petition.

Pre-order the package and get the CD and alotta stuff and maybe even 2 more bonus tracks

http://fanjoy.co/products/hilary-duff

SIGN THE PETION

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/requesting-the-fanjoy-edition-of-breathe-in/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=button

(there digital bonus tracks that can easily change)

(i haven't been on this site in awhile, idk whats going on or how to use it anymore)

Serendipity

I am not a huge fan of Hilary, but I wouldn't mind having a little extra:shrug:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Koreku

I saw the post she put on FB of the tracklist and all the comments complaining about CTS and AAY missing from the list :neyde:  it all seems like a mess, so i'll sign. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

BuzzcutSeason

I find it funny because they said exclusive and we already have them. But everyone wanted them to be apart of the album and stuff. But i think whats getting people is that they called them Fanjoy Exclusives, and there not.

It's funny, and i would kill for more songs. She recorded tons of music, there's like 2 full size folk albums.

Prismatic

Inb4 she release "Breathe In Breathe Out (Fan Requested Version With Bonus Tracks)".

BUcqLNs.gif

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

BuzzcutSeason

Inb4 she release "Breathe In Breathe Out (Fan Requested Version With Bonus Tracks)".

BUcqLNs.gif

Including the Fan Demanded music video for Sparks :deadbanana:

Koreku

Not me being taken to a donation page right after signing the petition 

giphy.gif

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

BuzzcutSeason

lol it won't do **** tbh

​Why?

it's not like it takes that much time. It's actually kind of funny if you think about it, and it would be helping out the fanbase.

BuzzcutSeason

I got warnings or strikes for advertising this link on multiple posts.......can people stop complaining

Archived