What is Katy's best album?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What is Katy's best album?

Featured Posts

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robinladen

Well, Katy is 100% pop while some other female pop artists had the advantage of winning grammy's in categories that are perhaps a bit easier to win.

JazzGa

Bad luck/timing I guess. I would say it's because she isn't a particularly gifted vocalist and doesn't write a lot of her material and her music doesn't take any risks, but Rih is in the same boat and she's won before. Katy will probably get one some day. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Katy is like a Karaoke singer, put every song in the world and she can make a good show with it, but only a good show.. this is what she knows to do.

But her songs are basic, repeatable, and simply not artistic, I don't think those songs deserves a Grammy, sorry, to give her a Grammy is to lose the value of this award and to laugh at all the other singer who are nominated..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

SlaeUrAnus

She is too basic.

No tea, no shade. She has the quality to get nominated, but everyone else in her category is more skillful and talented.

In my messy era.

Rabbit Heart

Can't sing, can't dance, can't play any instruments, can't write, she should be happy she's even nominated!  :coffee:  

No singing talent.

No performing talent.

Below mediocre songwriting talent.

+ she's a product of Dr Luke and her label, thus completely manufactured 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Fiona Apple

It's just that her music is (even though I like it) always produced and written by the usual basic producers (Dr Luke,Martin etc. etc.)

Haroon

I'm not sure :shrug: She's been nominated so many times so she obviously has what it takes according to the academy, but I guess it just hasn't worked out in her favour unfortunately :huh: Eventually it hopefully will :yes:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived