💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Beyonce

Sexxx

Featured Posts

Joaco95

I have 3 Original Demo's of Blow. And they are all titled 'Cherry'. 

So how can you you tell me not really?  :hehe:  :scar:

A tip: Don't say you have demos or ****, better keep those things for yourself.

People out there are THIRSTY for the rest of the instrumentals, so maybe the would bomb you asking for the demos :toofunny:

EDIT: Just gonna make one question: Do you have Girls? aka Run The World, any way to share the audio? I'm realliy interested on that since the tagged first leak.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, don't get me wrong, I'm definitely excited and am going to be buying the re-release of Beyoncé. But, I also kinda think its bullsh!t... Like, the new songs don't sound appealing at all by the titles. I mean seriously, 'Ring Off' and '7/11'. Like, da fukk? Plus, the remixes sound ridiculous, 'Drunk In Love (Feat. Jay-Z and Kanye West)', 'Blow (Feat. Pharrell)', Standing In The Sun (Feat. Mr. Vegas)'. Ok, first off, another artist is not needed in Drunk In Love, Blow is already like five and a half minutes, Standing In The Sun should be released by itself officially before we get a remix.

And don't even get me started about the Mrs. Carter Show World Tour DVD. Like seriously, 10 performances? Why not the full fukking DVD? This will literally be like the first time Beyoncé hasn't released a full DVD of one of her tours. Like, we need to stick to the formula Bey. I could care less about the On The Run Tour DVD. I want a Mrs. Carter Show DVD!!!

What are your opinions? Btw, sorry for ranting about my problems with the album... :shrug:

You might wanna put 'Thoughts:' in your title as it could possibly be misleading to people to haven't seen the news of the re-release...

Jewels n Drugs

I love your avi!!! :wub:  And finally someone understands my point

Thank you!

And yass. All the music she said she wrote and you include only 2 songs :awkney:

No tour dvd :awkney:

Remixes :awkney:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

You might wanna put 'Thoughts:' in your title as it could possibly be misleading to people to haven't seen the news of the re-release...

I just tried, but it freezes everytime I click 'edit' :shrug: ..... Sorry   :emo:

I just tried, but it freezes everytime I click 'edit' :shrug: ..... Sorry   :emo:

All good, love. Just suggesting. :hug:

All good, love. Just suggesting. :hug:

Ok, I thought you were mad at me.... Im kinda ignorant sometimes.... My mind be like "  :spin: "

To answer your question about the DVD, it's just a DVD of her HBO mini series "X10" which is why there are only ten performances. The DIL remix is available online already and Kanye takes the song to another level.

I agree that the remixes weren't needed and other songs could've taken their place but it is what it is I guess. 

Joaco95

I still don't know what's wrong with the remix album and two songs? I mean, Katy and Rihanna did the same but without DVD/Remixes and nobody said ****. 

Now, if you compared this with the B'Day re-release...

Firestarter

http://vimeo.com/104281051

I totally forgot to watch this year's VMAs because a certain person we all know and love wasn't there, so I've stumbled upon this video just today. 

my God, I was literally slayed. long live Queen B! :giveup:

let's hope good sis Gaga will put her **** together in near future and bring us a stellar performance like this one. I know she can do it, she can do even better tbh. 

P.S. the fact that Katy Perry, Rihanna, and other basic pop bitÑhes actually have fans of their "talent" kinda suprises me everytime because there are truly, genuinely talanted women in pop music like mentioned above king B and our lovely Gags. just when will those fools open their eyes?...  :smh:

Archived