đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What if LG5 was...

Angel Down

Featured Posts

Angel Down

Here for darkGa, maybe not drawing a pentagram live on stage at the kids choice awards dark tho

​lmfao :hunty:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPdidntflop

​ugh b---h no. It's like one of her best songs ever. Btw the album has to match with AHS. It ****ing has to be dark. :pray:

​I could be wrong and she releases a dark themed album, but I don't think she'll use AHS as inspiration for her album, it'll be a nice boost for her in terms of promo and publicity.

LG5 will continue the spirit of ARTPOP but more commercially successful IMO and less experimental 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

LePetitGAGABLover

I'm here for it tbh. Her music and eras are better when they are dark:lana:

A Beaverhausen

I would love gaga to do a heavy metal album :) would be killer, Imagine the crazy demonic screams and kick ass riffs!!! :gaga:this idea would be incredible too of yours :)

Serendipity

Here for darkGa, maybe not drawing a pentagram live on stage at the kids choice awards dark tho

​I can imagine a cover like this

tumblr_lrrc5r3Qx81qkh0dd.gif

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

ARTPOPdidntflop

I would love gaga to do a heavy metal album :) would be killer, Imagine the crazy demonic screams and kick ass riffs!!! :gaga:this idea would be incredible too of yours :)

​oh my god please gaga no heavy metal album...

imagine the type of people i'd have to see at concerts :smh:.

There'd be needles and bags of heroine outside of her arenas 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Cupid Boy

i think that  we have all this Categories  in TFM Era

A Beaverhausen

​oh my god please gaga no heavy metal album...

imagine the type of people i'd have to see at concerts :smh:.

There'd be needles and bags of heroine outside of her are

​I actually went to a heavy metal festival earlier this year where an old Lady was in the moshpit with her walking frame! haha was so rad :) a lot of heavy metal fans I've met at concerts are actually really lovely people :) it's just a small minority of people that are bad! lol 

nikola

i am here for DarkGa tbh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Oscar

I feel like she's too happy with lfe atm to want to create anything dark but if she were to go and do something like this, I'd be here for it. It sounds exciting and interesting. 

Music

I really like the idea of DarkGa - but, I think the satanism is a little unnecessary (as many have already stated).
if you have a look at some "dark/uncommon" themes Gaga has already explored (Religion, Alcoholism, Loneliness & Death), I think she could create some more masterpieces.

tbh .. Bloody Mary + Heavy Metal Lover = perfect DarkGa.

Brooke Hoegan

maybe not Satan, I don't really want any religious shiit on new album

but like witches, some other villains known in pop culture, it would be good :lolly:

It's funny how she's never had a song specifically about depression. That could be pretty dark, sort of TFM style how she's fighting a constant battle with depression. In order to be happy one is always fighting their darker side, and maybe she's been focusing her darker side on making music. At least I hope so because I'm so here for a dark era :pray: 

Archived