💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

#tbt BRAVE Middle Eastern Little Monster

Kate Bush

Featured Posts

Kate Bush

Nobody took him seriously. but I think he was BRAVE enough to addition in Arabs Got Talent dancing to Gaga's songs.

It is not common there to be openly gay and dance to Gaga's songs which are banned.

The good news though that he moved to the next round (we know that they voted YES to him) to make him look like a fool..but f*** them :miley:

Kate Bush

do they seriously ban music what kind of trash mindsets

​I know right? some countries though they play the clean versions...like UAE, Kuwait and Lebanon

RebeldeFaith

It looked better when he was dancing alone. Backup dancers don't pay him justice. :lmao:

Even tho, he's so brave for doing this when Gaga's music has been banned.

Something something idk

It would've looked so much better if he didn't move his lips along to the lyrics and if he was a bit more muscular... but very, very brave tbh!

Sugarfall

If it's illegal to be openly or promote Gaga songs how did they even broadcast him? :saladga: 

Morphine Prince

do they seriously ban music what kind of trash mindsets

​Ikr? That's how insecure established societies become when their ideas are challenged. Pathetic tbh. 

Didymus

I don't think that's a part of the ME that's particularly closed-minded given the fact that he got to perform the song at all (which is planned and everyone of the production team knows about) and he got voted to the next round :emma:

But still, awesome :nick:

Xgongiviguess

I knew him personally, it was an embarrassment for all of us ME little monsters :saladga: 

Archived