💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rihanna announces new tour date after Rock in Rio

George

Featured Posts

ElectricHaus

Was very shocked, confused and excited to see this!

She didn't go to Chile on the Diamonds World tour so......maybe she is going to them first because they got left out on the previous tour? 

If she is performing there at the end of September then the album must be out by then......

Think about it this way.....Concert stages cost A LOT of money to make. like a couple millions. They will barely break even if this is the only show that this stage will be used for....SOOOO this means it must be apart of the tour. It would be suicide to spend 2 million on a stage just for a Chile show and then make another stage for her tour. 

Lets see how much these ticket prices are......

barcodemonster

Rih betta have my album out in 45seconds or im gonna hyperventilate and run out of american oxygen 

wow I'm lame

scan my barcode

Caesium

​What?

Gaga sold out that stadium :gaycat: Let's see if Rih can do the same

​Rih already did that honey. Feel free to take a hop over to her Diamonds World Tour wiki page to see that she even outsold Gaga at the Stade de France, as well as several other stadium dates.

2qvs8qr.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

MonsterOfSpain

​Rih already did that honey. Feel free to take a hop over to her Diamonds World Tour wiki page to see that she even outsold Gaga at the Stade de France, as well as several other stadium dates.

2qvs8qr.gif

​I know that. I was talking about Chile in particular :neyde: 

I'm sure she'll release the album soon, she won't be touring without an album out. 

RAMROD

I'm sure she'll release the album soon, she won't be touring without an album out. 

​She can always pull a Yonce

Mistress Carter Tour :sharon:

Excited for peeps on Chile tho!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MonsterOfSpain

​She can always pull a Yonce

Mistress Carter Tour :sharon:

Excited for peeps on Chile tho!

​I don't think that would work for her like it did for Beyoncé... she had the plus of the Superbowl and her successful campaigns.

Archived