💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

Apparently she skipped the whole Spanish melody and the dress and did Secret & Fever in the matador outfit. 

this ^ :/

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AmenTheNight

AHhhhhhh..... getting ready right now! Heading out to the airport in an hour!!! So exciteedddd!!!!!:wao:

Enjoy ! :D Don't forget to tell us first which songs were performed in the Latin segment :)

Prismatic

AHhhhhhh..... getting ready right now! Heading out to the airport in an hour!!! So exciteedddd!!!!!:wao:

Safe trip and have fun!!! Can't wait for your review and pics :hug:

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Enjoy ! :D Don't forget to tell us first which songs were performed in the Latin segment :)

Safe trip and have fun!!! Can't wait for your review and pics :hug:

THANK YOU so much!!! 8th November - COME TO ME!!!!!

OMG you guys... You HAVE to visit Prague. It's sooooo beautiful here. It has exceeded any expectations I had for this city. :wub:

7 minutes ago, ElizabethCortez said:

OMG you guys... You HAVE to visit Prague. It's sooooo beautiful here. It has exceeded any expectations I had for this city. :wub:

It is! Ive been there a couple of times for work. Loved it! Sooo beautiful.

The german press is dragging her right now. She has a history of ruining concerts over here. Better not open the European leg on german soil. I hope the shows in Berlin will be better than in Cologne

Bellatrix
30 minutes ago, Gagaloth said:

The german press is dragging her right now. She has a history of ruining concerts over here. Better not open the European leg on german soil. I hope the shows in Berlin will be better than in Cologne

Why are they dragging her? :ohmy:

christinahoney
50 minutes ago, RebelPOP said:

Maybe because she kept shouting DO U SPEAK ENGLISH? and DO U UNDERSTAND ME? and mostly only spoke with Brazilian fans attending the concert :P

13 hours ago, RebelPOP said:

Well it's safe to say that the German gp and media hates her very passionate for many years now. Still RH album managed to go no 1 here. But her being late for more than an hour and seemingly bored at the show didn't help much with the reviews. At the mdna show in Berlin three years ago I finally came to the conclusion that she simply doesn't like Germany and never has, which is ok for me but in the end it makes everything feel like it's only for the money.

christinahoney
3 hours ago, Gagaloth said:

Well it's safe to say that the German gp and media hates her very passionate for many years now. Still RH album managed to go no 1 here. But her being late for more than an hour and seemingly bored at the show didn't help much with the reviews. At the mdna show in Berlin three years ago I finally came to the conclusion that she simply doesn't like Germany and never has, which is ok for me but in the end it makes everything feel like it's only for the money.

German GP hates her?

Many non-Madonna fans at the concert + I hear Madonna CONSTANTLY on German radio, including obscure songs like Devil Pray and American Life. I wouldn't call that "hate". Germans just don't take **** like being 1.5 hours late on stage, they will boo you and leave early.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived