Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

Those dancers and the music and the energy:giveup:

Don't forget the Messiah Interlude :giveup: I can't :giveup: Even though I really wanted her to sing the song, I'm not mad because the dancers were so great and the effect with the choreography was just stunning 

Gaga Monster

Don't forget the Messiah Interlude :giveup: I can't :giveup: Even though I really wanted her to sing the song, I'm not mad because the dancers were so great and the effect with the choreography was just stunning 

This tour is really growing on me! There are so many flawless moments:giveup:

GGD Presidential Elections

Gaga Monster

New Tour Dates

Just Announced

January 6, 2016 Mexico City Mexico Palacio de los Deportes 
January 10, 2016 San Antonio United States AT&T Center 
January 12, 2016 Houston Toyota Center 
January 14, 2016 Tulsa BOK Center 
January 16, 2016 Louisville KFC Yum! Center 
January 18, 2016 Nashville Bridgestone Arena 

GGD Presidential Elections

Prismatic

!!!!!  

about how long was the show? did you come on stage on time (and what time did she come on). 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Bellatrix

I wish I could get to sleep and wake up at November 14. I feel like the remaining two months will be a lot worse than the six months that have passed :giveup:

Ladey Gagz

about how long was the show? did you come on stage on time (and what time did she come on). 

The opening act was at 8, I was there at 7 :emma: And then his set finished at 9 I believe. The actual show started at 9:30 or 9:45 and finished at midnight so it was a good 2hrs+

Although when she said Bye Bitches!!! after Unapologetic Bitch I thought she was pranking us because I was still waiting for Ghosttown :neyde:

Prismatic

The opening act was at 8, I was there at 7 :emma: And then his set finished at 9 I believe. The actual show started at 9:30 or 9:45 and finished at midnight so it was a good 2hrs+

Although when she said Bye Bitches!!! after Unapologetic Bitch I thought she was pranking us because I was still waiting for Ghosttown :neyde:

it doesn't hurt going to the venue a little early. You could shop for tour goods or Hope of your local friendly gay app to find a dick(s) to take home. 

Slay. That's so long (immmm so excited). 

I don't get why people want ghost town so much tbh: I rather her perform "live to tell". :madge: 

Ladey Gagz

it doesn't hurt going to the venue a little early. You could shop for tour goods or Hope of your local friendly gay app to find a dick(s) to take home. 

Slay. That's so long (immmm so excited). 

I don't get why people want ghost town so much tbh: I rather her perform "live to tell". :madge: 

The merch was AMAZING, the best merch from the tours I've been. And mess, Ghosttown is great and would have definitely fit with Hearbreak City/Love Don't Live Here Anymore

But I guess I'm mad because she did songs like Body Shop but not Ghosttown, which is not only better, but also a fan fave, AND a single from the album :emma:

(I'll be honest, the only messy part of the show was Body Shop with the tires choreo :rip: MJH with chairs mess teas)

Prismatic

The merch was AMAZING, the best merch from the tours I've been. And mess, Ghosttown is great and would have definitely fit with Hearbreak City/Love Don't Live Here Anymore

But I guess I'm mad because she did songs like Body Shop but not Ghosttown, which is not only better, but also a fan fave, AND a single from the album :emma:

(I'll be honest, the only messy part of the show was Body Shop with the tires choreo :rip: MJH with chairs mess teas)

did end up being broke with the concert and he merch? Lol :giveup: 

body shop (song) itself is a mess, so I'm not surprise anything else following that will be any better. Body shop is the weakest and worst from rebel heart. 

Ladey Gagz

did end up being broke with the concert and he merch? Lol :giveup: 

body shop (song) itself is a mess, so I'm not surprise anything else following that will be any better. Body shop is the weakest and worst from rebel heart. 

I had to buy one of the cheapest things they were selling :rip:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived