💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

PopBitch

The Rebel Heart backdrop is beautiful

That's the one using  fan art that was submitted and she chose the ones to use.  It was really great. It's the first time I've seen the full backdrop. Thanks.  It's beautiful.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

ok :green:  but you dont need to be rude. We are not " pressed " and we are not "idiots" as you said. For many people this tour seems to have a low budget and with out good choreos. It recycles many things from previous tours and its very "soft" or "slow" without great hits and cheap costumes. And the seats all over the GA? Wtf! Is this a pop show or a Celine Dione concert? Sorry but this tour seems made just for fulfil her contract with LN.

Yeah artRave was messy but it was full of fun and it was a party. RHT seemed other thing a not a party. Sorry its my opinion. I was a huge madonna fans and even S&S tour was better

Sweetie we all know you're the biggest Madonna hater on the forum so why come to the thread?

I love how the dual-concept of love/rebelling on the album is really prevalent all throughout the show. I feel like it really embodies the album well and M looked truly in her element

The Jazz/30s section (can't remember the proper term) is my favorite so far!

Sweetie we all know you're the biggest Madonna hater on the forum so why come to the thread?

no, i'm not a hater. I attended to S&S Tour and MDNA tour and I have the deluxe DVD of S&S tour and many cds of madonna even I had a poster

ok :green:  but you dont need to be rude. We are not " pressed " and we are not "idiots" as you said. For many people this tour seems to have a low budget and with out good choreos. It recycles many things from previous tours and its very "soft" or "slow" without great hits and cheap costumes. And the seats all over the GA? Wtf! Is this a pop show or a Celine Dione concert? Sorry but this tour seems made just for fulfil her contract with LN.

Yeah artRave was messy but it was full of fun and it was a party. RHT seemed other thing but not a party. Sorry its my opinion. I was a huge madonna fans and even S&S tour was better

blaah blaah blaah... Actually most of The comnents were very obviously pressed b-**** based on nothing. Even you post there. Low budget? Cheep costumes? Without good choreos? Yeah... Obviously you havent seen nothing then. And slow doesnt mean bad in any way shape of form. Why should a show be ALL electro dance with out emotion and intimacy. But yeah, go away from this thread with you delusional "opinions" based on nothing and let US enjoy The brilliant show.

I mean... It's not among her best tours for sure. But it's still better than most of todays pop girls tours like artRAVE and Prismatic lol

blaah blaah blaah... Actually most of The comnents were very obviously pressed b-**** based on nothing. Even you post there. Low budget? Cheep costumes? Without good choreos? Yeah... Obviously you havent seen nothing then. And slow doesnt mean bad in any way shape of form. Why should a show be ALL electro dance with out emotion and intimacy. But yeah, go away from this thread with you delusional "opinions" based on nothing and let US enjoy The brilliant show.

sorry, you have to accept differents points of view. And you can't kick me out of the thread because my opinions do not match with yours.:green:

Ok  i just watched videos....and idk what to say....i love it and i hate it in the same time......like i expected more.....it hust does not look like madonna tour to me.....i loved mdna tour way more......but than again i cant properly judge tour from videos

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

sorry, you have to accept differents points of view. And you can't kick me out of the thread because my opinions do not match with yours.:green:

different point of views are perfectly fine. Missinformed and unfactual "opinions" like low budget or cheap costumes or lack of production value are not. They can be clearly seenseen from even lq clips and pics. And just to mention, Gucci, Prada, Miu miu... 

Prismatic

Any things better than S&S in my imo. The setlist/remix songs and outfits were tragic. Rebel Heart looks so promising. Can't wait to experience it next week!!! 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Everybody / Lucky Star / Dress You Up is my least favorite performance so far. I mean the medley is cute but I don't know what the heck is going on and the reworked instrumentals are messy-ish.

I still don't get how ppl compare The opening to mdna? The themes and motifs are soooo far apart. I mean, here its The gaged icons being killed yet she fights back and escapes and forms her army of samurai and yet further validates her fight and liberation by Bitch Im Madonna... NOTHING similar O.o  (You should really see a further back shot video to truly appreciate The production) 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived