💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batwings

I really want to go to the Atlanta date, but so far, nothing on Ticketmaster or Live Nation has been posted about that show having any pre-sales. It just gives the general public on-sale date of March 16th. Surely, it will have some kind of pre-sale?

bionic

I really want to go to the Atlanta date, but so far, nothing on Ticketmaster or Live Nation has been posted about that show having any pre-sales. It just gives the general public on-sale date of March 16th. Surely, it will have some kind of pre-sale?

​There is the ICON presale, but that seems to be it :shrug: 

http://www.madonna.com/tour

buy bionic

Qualle1

I will see her in Cologne, Berlin, Amsterdam and Vienna or Prague!

♡♡♡

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Seating chart is very similar to Bangerz tour, but I love it. I really want to go, but I'm second guessing if I should as I know the prices are pretty expensive. I need money for Rihanna, Gaga, and Ariana's next tours. Plus I saw MDNA Tour front row for free in the triangle pit in 2013. Hmmmmmm decisions, I feel like I would regret not going ugh

HORRORHOLIC

Seating chart is very similar to Bangerz tour, but I love it. I really want to go, but I'm second guessing if I should as I know the prices are pretty expensive. I need money for Rihanna, Gaga, and Ariana's next tours. Plus I saw MDNA Tour front row for free in the triangle pit in 2013. Hmmmmmm decisions, I feel like I would regret not going ugh

​I would go. The prices compared to some of her previous tours are not that bad. Even if you end up getting a cheap seat it would be worth it because it's such a spectacle.

​I would go. The prices compared to some of her previous tours are not that bad. Even if you end up getting a cheap seat it would be worth it because it's such a spectacle.

​Her tours are the best, so yes it would be worth it. I couldn't get a cheap seat though, I don't go to concerts if I'm not in the front, plus if I'm seeing this incredible show I want to see it from the front or the floor. As big as the seating chart is though any seat seems to be a good seat between the lower level and floor.

Gaga Monster

I'm so excited :excited: I really hope tickets  for the Barclays don't sell out quickly! Is anyone else doing the citi card pre sale on Wendesday?

GGD Presidential Elections

Prismatic

The earliest presale for Philly is March 10 :madge: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

AJH219

Looks like I'll be going to the Atlanta date :woot:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Gaga Monster

Bionic help I don't see any presale date in the LiveNation app :koons:

I think it's just for Canada dates

GGD Presidential Elections

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived