💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

NE Thing

Okay, so I became a Madonna fan very recently, so could not buy tickets for the Rebel Heart Tour in England as I found that ticket prices were out of my price range.

:saladga:

What will happen:

-There will be a political interlude. Like Get Stupid or Nobody Knows Me; I    have no problem with this as Get Stupid is my second fave interlude of    hers. (After MDNA Justify My love lolz)

-Holiday will not be remixed. It's like when it comes to Holiday, she forgets  about the term Re-Invention.

-The best from the album will be ignored. 

-Candyshop will return. I don't know if you've watched Harry Potter. But, if  you have, I will explain it like this; well, you know how Voldemort can and will  always return, in any form possible... Candyshop is like that too. (lolz) 

-Unless it's Human Nature, Bedtime Stories will be snubbed.

-Music (the album) will not be snubbed

-Unless Ray of Light or Frozen unexpectedly make it onto the list, ROL will  be snubbed 

-Unless it's Hollywood (wishful thinking), Love Profusion or American Life, AL  will be snubbed

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MasterOfPuppets

Saammmee YAASSS :giveup:

I still don't know if I will be able to stay away from Youtube footage till my show :sweat: I probably won't have the strength tho :rofl:

I still don't know if I will be able to stay away from Youtube footage till my show :sweat: I probably won't have the strength tho :rofl:

yeah same I've been thinking so much about whether I should watch any videos at all or not.:roll:

MasterOfPuppets

yeah same I've been thinking so much about whether I should watch any videos at all or not.:roll:

I think I will just wait and see what happens :sweat: but I will probably end up watching everything anyway :D

Okay, so I became a Madonna fan very recently, so could not buy tickets for the Rebel Heart Tour in England as I found that ticket prices were out of my price range.

:saladga:

What will happen:

-There will be a political interlude. Like Get Stupid or Nobody Knows Me; I    have no problem with this as Get Stupid is my second fave interlude of    hers. (After MDNA Justify My love lolz)

-Holiday will not be remixed. It's like when it comes to Holiday, she forgets  about the term Re-Invention.

-The best from the album will be ignored. 

-Candyshop will return. I don't know if you've watched Harry Potter. But, if  you have, I will explain it like this; well, you know how Voldemort can and will  always return, in any form possible... Candyshop is like that too. (lolz) 

-Unless it's Human Nature, Bedtime Stories will be snubbed.

-Music (the album) will not be snubbed

-Unless Ray of Light or Frozen unexpectedly make it onto the list, ROL will  be snubbed 

-Unless it's Hollywood (wishful thinking), Love Profusion or American Life, AL  will be snubbed

That's abit presumptious for someone who's only recently become a fan or at very least a weak attempt to humour. :)

Only political interlude is for sure. She's pretty much had that since -87 & safes-x AIDS thing.

Prismatic

from the conformed songs, which song are you guys excited to hear live?

im honestly so hype to see whos that girl!! I can already see myself dancing my ass off to this song and jumping here and there, hahaha. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Prismatic

I'm excited for Iconic and Holy Water. And hopefully Inside Out!

that dirty nun like dancing... yes. my body is ready. 

shoful

Im going to the show in Philly. This is my first Madonna concert ever. I was wondering how good is she live? And has age affected her voice at all?  Hopefully a veteran Madonna concert goer can answer my questions. Thanks! 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Prismatic

no she doesnt come here lol 

ill wait for youtube vids :( 

That sucks :(

I could help record a feel snippet here and there :green: 

NE Thing

That's abit presumptious for someone who's only recently become a fan or at very least a weak attempt to humour. :)

Only political interlude is for sure. She's pretty much had that since -87 & safes-x AIDS thing.

fair enough. But what about Candyshop tho?

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

from the conformed songs, which song are you guys excited to hear live?

Iconic (I can already feel the opening slaying me to bits)

Holy Water and Who's That Girl, too. 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived