💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

The tickets are so expensive :giveup: hopefully I'll be able to get a couple ok seats for around £100 each for the Birmingham date :giveup:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeffrey_This_Way

OH.MY.GOD.  So nervous!  I'm an ICON member but I think ICON Legacy members get an hour earlier to purchase tickets on the day of the presale.  Does anybody know how to become a Legacy member?  Google is NOT my friend today!  

Gaga Monster

I as going to do the pre sale for the Barclays today but I'm not paying an extra $20. So  I'm doing the citi card tomorrow

GGD Presidential Elections

Houdini

No Croatia againarrow-10x10.png.... I'm not even surprised.

​for the MDNA tour she scheduled a show there and it sold very poorly so no wonder why

dlioncourt91

OH.MY.GOD.  So nervous!  I'm an ICON member but I think ICON Legacy members get an hour earlier to purchase tickets on the day of the presale.  Does anybody know how to become a Legacy member?  Google is NOT my friend today!  

​Icon Legacy is for members that were original members of the Icon fanclub that closed a couple of years back. They are Lifetime members which means, those people are the legacy members and there's no way to join it anymore unfortunately. 

Jeffrey_This_Way

​Icon Legacy is for members that were original members of the Icon fanclub that closed a couple of years back. They are Lifetime members which means, those people are the legacy members and there's no way to join it anymore unfortunately. 

​Thanks for the explanation!  I guess I'll pay the 20 bucks for the presale and see how it goes.  

nikola

i want her to come to serbia again............i want so see her live so bad

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Gaga Monster

I'm really disapointed in Madonna. Of course I'm going to buy tickets but charging $400 for sections in the back is just wrong. 

GGD Presidential Elections

Batwings

I went on Ticketmaster and looked at the remaining seats for the venues that went on sale today, and all I'm seeing are tons and tons of $400 seats, even in the back and upper levels. This is a seriously a joke, right? I want to go, but I'm not paying $400 to see Madonna.

DeleteMyAccount

I think I'll finally be able to get to one of her shows!  Hoping the setlist satisfies.  She already performed some of my favs at the MDNA Tour.  I hope they won't be taken out for this tour. :cry:

Bellatrix

I'm thinking about becoming an Icon member to access the presale. Not exacty sure how it works tho. Are the VIP packages and early entrance included?

Also, is it possible to see the prices before purchasing the Icon membership? I don't wanna do that if the presale tickets are way more expensive than the others

monsterdreams

I see her with the religious heart cross catwalk 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

VersaceKing

inb4 announces the runways are lucite so her fans can dance underneath:reductive:

Ivannn

​for the MDNA tour she scheduled a show there and it sold very poorly so no wonder why

​That is not the reason for cancelation of mdna concert in Croatia

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived