💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Devious Maids [Season 3]

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Devious Maids returns for Season 3 this Monday (June 1st) at 9pm ET on Lifetime :party: Naya Rivera joins the show this season. [For those who don't watch there's spoilers ahead]

Here's the episode description for Monday's episode:

Season 3 begins with the aftermath of a shooting at Rosie and Spence's wedding that changes some lives forever. Meanwhile, a familiar couple return to Beverly Hills with their new, mysterious daughter.

For those who don't watch the show, I highly recommend it. Its similar to Desperate Housewives. 

Discuss ☺️

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Teal Ambition

Ugh just noticed I didn't post this directly in the Movies & TV section. My bad. Can a mod please move it?

Michael

QUEEN NAYA :legend:

I don't watch this show, but I want to start watching it from the beginning because Naya is in it now.

Haroon

Ugh just noticed I didn't post this directly in the Movies & TV section. My bad. Can a mod please move it?

​Moved :yes: For the future, please report the thread as being in the wrong section or message a moderator (PM, wall post, or tagging) so we get a notification and are able to act on it asap :awesome: 

Teal Ambition

​Moved :yes: For the future, please report the thread as being in the wrong section or message a moderator (PM, wall post, or tagging) so we get a notification and are able to act on it asap :awesome: 

​Sorry about that, I will do that next time :)

FFXSoul91

Ugh. If you haven't seen the preview for the episode that the official Devious Maids Facebook page posted, don't watch it. It spoils (at least one of the people) who is shot.  :crossed:

Teal Ambition

Ugh. If you haven't seen the preview for the episode that the official Devious Maids Facebook page posted, don't watch it. It spoils (at least one of the people) who is shot.  :crossed:

​Thanks for the warning, I won't watch it.

----

On the bright side, the premiere of season 3 is tonight! :party: 

FFXSoul91

Loved the premiere! Really confused about what's going on in this season's mystery, but I suppose that's the point. I forgot how much I love Evelyn.

Teal Ambition

Loved the premiere! Really confused about what's going on in this season's mystery, but I suppose that's the point. I forgot how much I love Evelyn.

​There's a lot going on, so its a bit confusing. But I think the main plot will revolve around that little girl. She seems really crazy :duck:

---

Preview for next weeks episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp0RBVIOync

Archived