💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Calling All Artists! Submit Your Art For Littlemonsters.com Header

antpats2

Featured Posts

antpats2

Littlemonsters.com allows users to submit fan art each month to be chosen for use as the site's homepage banner for the following month. With June only 1 day away, we haven't quite got a header yet. Check out this post (link below) for the details of how you can get one of your artworks seen by thousands of fans, and also Gaga and the Haus (who visit and participate in the site regularly)! BUT you MUST submit your art ON THE SITE. If that means logging in, then it shouldn't be too hard. Signing up isn't hard either! The cover art is literally the first thing you see when you log onto the site and is a great way to get your art and your name out there :) 

https://littlemonsters.com/post/556a200dd24930ff488b45da/theres-still-time-to-submit-your-artwork 

Paper Gangsta

"If possible, please try to make your design based around Gaga and Asia's puppy clothing"

:fat: 

antpats2

"If possible, please try to make your design based around Gaga and Asia's puppy clothing"

:fat: 

​"please try to make your design based around Gaga and Asia's puppy clothing and food line"is the full quote. I thought i worded it well :rip: 

Paper Gangsta

​"please try to make your design based around Gaga and Asia's puppy clothing and food line"is the full quote. I thought i worded it well :rip: 

​yeah you did, but I still find her doing that thing is messy

Red

Oh so they want us to help them with the Asia products promo. Cool cool.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

antpats2

Oh so they want us to help them with the Asia products promo. Cool cool.

​we thought it was a good idea so yeah

Archived