Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

Iggy's 'The Great Escape Tour' Officially Cancelled

Travis

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

I feel sad for her... and I am not even a fan or anything, but it must suck to anyone to be in her position. She surely was excited about touring and now... :noparty: She barely could start her carreer and it is already falling. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShockPop

theatre tour would suit her status. What's with newbies trying to be huge right away? Sold out theatre is better than floppy arena.

MonsterOfSpain

I agree she should change the venues to smaller ones, that could work instead of cancelling the whole tour.

Jenniferella

Her career is not over lol. 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Haroon

Don't cry too hard @Haroon... She'll be back xxx

​I really do want her to tour the UK, I'd definitely go :giveup: Even if it was like a theatre or whatever :cryga: 

LoveandMagic

I feel really bad for her and her fans. I'm not sure why there was such a rush for a large arena tour. A smaller venue can be just as fun and more intimate for the fans. Plus smaller venues are easier to make money with, which means a bigger budget for other things.

I hope she can turn all this negativity around. Really use it to fuel some good writing/music. Sometimes harsh criticism and negativity can really push an artist to prove themselves. As the saying goes, "pressure can create diamonds" (though I think that statement is factually inaccurate). Hopefully Iggy is one of those artists. If she can work hard to save for a trip to the States with no security net and little education at a young age (a huge risk that could/can go horribly wrong), then there is no reason she can't find it in herself to work hard and try to create a really fresh, killer album. I hope she can. She's a big enough name to find some good collaborators/producers/co-writers and to hire a good management team. Hopefully she has learned from past mistakes so she knows what she needs to work on to become a better performer. I hope there is a real thirst to want to prove all her detractors wrong. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Sableye

I don't like how her career was destroyed. But I don't really care.

giphy.gif

​Anyone who uses a New York gif is a friend of mine.

Riot Poof

Iggy better do something quick because rappers seem to have a higher turnover rate than other musicians.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Bebe

I don't understand why she even attempted an arena tour to start with. Even Gaga didn't do arena dates for The Fame. She was an opening act for The Pussycat Dolls and played theater venues for The Fame Ball. 

PoshLife

And the world takes one collective step closer to never having to hear from her again.

Dunk96

Well her fifteen minutes sure clocked out lightning fast. I feel bad for her fans,but she's over now.

RAMROD

I just heard.

It is sad when you can't get that far.

Right?

giggle.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived