💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you here for this dog clothing line?

Yanko

/  

210 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• yes
    • no

Featured Posts

Bear

I am not overly bothered, she just loves her dogs and is having some fun.

I do admit though I finding it hard to believe that the unstoppable artist Lady Gaga is the same person who is sat in her LA mansion creating designer dog clothes. :duck:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hauntlikegaga

It's her money she's investing so what's to stop her really? So long as she doesn't try and brand stuff that's overly cheap or could be unpleasant for a dog to wear I don't see the harm, and since it's Gaga she'll do the best job she can on it. Her obsession with Asia/Koji has certainly reached an unparalleled level anyway :laughga:

VOLANTIS

Seems like this Idea will flop harder than the App thats all. Who has the time to dress their Dogs up? I dont even see the fancy folks do it anymore. Gaga sis... you're in 1920

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Whispering

Seems like this Idea will flop harder than the App thats all. Who has the time to dress their Dogs up? I dont even see the fancy folks do it anymore. Gaga sis... you're in 1920

In the U.S., lots of pet owners. 

In fact, not only is the pet industry continuing to see growth every year, but the more "frivolous" of purchases for pets are on the rise. Young adults are getting married much later in life and couples are waiting longer to have children. Therefore, their pets are becoming their "babies". This is producing the ongoing trend of pet humanization, which Spurs the demand for premium foods and upscale pet products. 

In the U.S., the UK and recently in China, this trend is increasing steadily every year, not decreasing...and it will continue to do so. 

Dominic

I'll purchase something for my dog just cause he's my main man but I'm not particularly interested or bothered by it. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

VOLANTIS

In the U.S., lots of pet owners. 

In fact, not only is the pet industry continuing to see growth every year, but the more "frivolous" of purchases for pets are on the rise. Young adults are getting married much later in life and couples are waiting longer to have children. Therefore, their pets are becoming their "babies". This is producing the ongoing trend of pet humanization, which Spurs the demand for premium foods and upscale pet products. 

In the U.S., the UK and recently in China, this trend is increasing steadily every year, not decreasing...and it will continue to do so. 

​But a Fashion Line though.... Good for her if she brings it back. She brought Pop back with Just Dance. 

But personally... will it be a Hit? A Movement? on GP?

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Whispering

​But a Fashion Line though.... Good for her if she brings it back. She brought Pop back with Just Dance. 

But personally... will it be a Hit? A Movement? on GP?

Yes, that falls under the trend to humanize pets...to treat these pets like children. Gaga isn't going to bring this trend back, because it never went away! 

It doesn't have to be a hit. This isn't some crazy diva war idiotic war. :smh: It's simply a small business start up, and it's something Gaga is interested in at this time in her life. The GP? That's who is interested in pet products. This isn't necessarily something for fans, although some could be interested. 

Archived