💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you have anyone in your life who loves to hate Gaga?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Yanko

anwyyas my mom has praised some of her songs but she thinks shes crazy she doesnt hate her tho

and my friends liked her but they dont care about her anymore 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everyone around me seem to don't care or don't like her, but I'm ok with it bc my love is enough.

:awkney:

Yanko

My best friend's older brother. Every few months, he'll post a status that literally says something like "Lady Gaga sucks".

Which, as I've told him, is ridiculous and embarrassing for him because: he is a teacher and supposed to be a role model, he is a musician himself, he is a husband and a father or two, and, most tellingly of all, I've called him out on the fact that he really knows very little of Gaga and her work (outside of her early singles).

[tragicgif]

​my music teacher PRAISED  born this way performance at the grammy's 

2dhd0e8.jpg

Yanko

My mom doesnt know im a Gaga fan though.

​tell her

and drag her 

2dhd0e8.jpg

Son of Venus

A couple of my friends. They call her untalented and ugly but whenever i'm providing the receipts they change the subject. I've sent them the Oscars performance video like a hundred times and they refuse to watch it. It's funny though cause they mostly listen to trash.One of them is a Pitbul stan  :awkney:

Alcina Dimitrescu

No one in my life cares about her / knows what she's doing at the moment 

wcfhqq.jpg

​this

jGXp3yp.gif

CharlieThomas

you know theere are so many people in my family who just wind me up about Gaga all the time that they know will annoy me, but  there are friends that dislike Gaga because they think she is a fraud :(

I have this one friend who's a Mariah stan, and he always includes gaga when people criticize Mariah. He keeps on saying if gaga could perform the way she does right now with a cold/going through a divorce/growing old

super ultra

my brother, he always brings up those old jokes about Gaga :awkney: but as I know he watched some of her performances and liked it so.. :ohwell: 

Evan Peters

ya'll got some nasty friends/family 

emma roberts is an abuser

Himeros26

My current theatre director at school. GOOD GOD THIS WOMAN. If people listen to Katy, Drake, Taylor, etc., it's okay with her. But the moment I play Gaga. "Can we turn her off? Thank you." "Let me tell you about her best friend Madonna" "You seriously think she can sing? She's an entertainer. She lip syncs. Only Beyonce can sing and dance at the same time." She is still on the meat dress. Girl. Go manage that fupa. If anything, Gaga represents much of what musical theatre is so I'm surprised she doesn't like her? A mess. 

& also most people at my school. My school is very ignorant. So people say Gaga can't sing because "She sings too white." And they say she is ugly and has no talent. Their reasoning is "She ugly. She's not like Nicki or Bey." They need to go to bed 

Mariano

It really do sound strange, as if she does it to annoy you or something...  Are you a gay guy ? Do you think she does it on purpose, because of you or something ?  Otherwise why would she be so eager towards a famous figure u know.. (unless she is one of us stans :rip: )

Anyway no I don't know such people, but my friends used to make jokes about Gaga a lot, but at the same time most of them aknowledge that she is Beautiful (yes my straight friends) + know how successful she is and talented etc.  so they just joke about her having a dick and **** like that, but they do it cuz they know they will immediately get a reaction from me :D

Archived