đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you have anyone in your life who loves to hate Gaga?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Serendipity

Sometimes I think he is, but that's a whole different story :green: 

​If not, turn him

Then he'll be a G.U.Y.:green:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

Yup,my dumba** cousin.We''re almost the same age.He's into metal,rock stuff.and he pretends that he doesn't like pop music,especially female pop music :saladga:
He loves to make fun of her,which is quite irritating,since he knows i luv her music.
What irritates me most is that he actually loves all of Gaga's singles but still he won't say it on my face.
Also he once told she makes great catchy music but then again he started making fun of her songs,lyrics and how ugly she is etc :saladga: 
i mean Just admit that u love her songs,goddamn it :fthis:
btw, all my sisters hate her too :saladga: 
Look like hating on gaga is still a thing these days :eye emoji: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Dangerous Man

Hating Gaga is so 2011-2013. The queen of acquiring the gp love is already back few months ago.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Teri Hatcher

Yeah my WHOLE family, almost everyone at school etc.  :hunty:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

No. One of my sisters doesn't like her music but she appreciates her great vocals. My dad is a fan of her voice as well. And my friends don't care about her. 

Alfonso

No.

Same

My youngest sister who is almost 3 years older than me :toofunny: Every time Gaga's on TV or anything she insults her, but I'm pretty sure she does it just because she knows that I like Gaga so much :rip: I do the same in return to Drake, who she is a fan of :green: She likes some of her songs though, like she was addicted to Applause and DWUW :dies: I think she does genuinely think that Gaga's absolutely nuts in the head though. Some of the things she says (hopefully jokingly) are about how Gaga's one of the descendants of the Illuminati, the belief in the Lina Morgana situation, that Gaga's actually got a penis, etc :deadbanana: 

:air:

mess :toofunny:

Schwerk

Luckily no, they're al adults and occupied with other things. 

A colleague of mine used to scream how ugly she was whenever she was on tv or anything. Untill I called him on it and was like: At least she's not ugly on the inside. That kinda shut him up and I showed him pics of her au naturel and he admitted she was actually quite pretty. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Arcane

No, because if I did, they'd be cut off from my life. :nails: jk

Love Trumps Hate

barcodemonster

Does your moms name happen to be Angela? And Does her last name happen to rhyme with bang? 

scan my barcode

Ronk

No.  I had some that didn't care for Gaga because they didn't know anything about her except for images they had in their heads.  They have been informed, and now none of them dislike Gaga even if her music isn't what they're into.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Chromichiga

My friend hates her. Like he had to contemplate going to see her and Tony live with me...front row and all paid for. He literally had to just show up with me and he still contemplated it. Lol. But he does admit that she has a "good" voice (Oscars performance had to prove that), although he won't say anything besides "good." Her voice is more than great! 

djBuffoon

My best friend's older brother. Every few months, he'll post a status that literally says something like "Lady Gaga sucks".

Which, as I've told him, is ridiculous and embarrassing for him because: he is a teacher and supposed to be a role model, he is a musician himself, he is a husband and a father or two, and, most tellingly of all, I've called him out on the fact that he really knows very little of Gaga and her work (outside of her early singles).

[tragicgif]

Archived