Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Can Gaga win an Oscar with "Till It Happens to You"? (SERIOUS QUESTION)

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover

No... :saladga: 

That's like saying Dope could....they practically sound the same :awkney:

How many times do I have to tell you guys. Dope was received with CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED by music critics. It was produced by Rick Rubin, who also produced for Adele, you know, the women with multiple Grammys and an Oscar. So all you haters are wrong. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

no because it's not released yet

Guys, it doesn't matter if the song is released or not. The movie it belongs to was released to theaters months ago already, therefore the song is eligible.

Now going back to the subject of the thread, after all the love she received at this year's ceremony, yes, I think she could totally snatch a trophy.

gagzus

yes she can as it's registered on her BMI crediting her as a songwriter, and not to mention they seemed to love her enough to ask her to perform this year so who knows.

andy232000

Gaga was credited as a writer in the closing credits of the documentary and she is listed as a co-writer on BMI. Where did you look? You must have missed these two reliable sources...both which credit Gaga as a songwriter on TIHTY. 

i saw the original trailer for the hunting ground. i only saw dianes name

The song is emotional, sound very good but for other song its seem badly ....:neyde:

Americano

Not sure.

It would need more exposure/a full release/etc. to be seriously considered.

Thomas P

I think it definitely could win.

a grammy for sure!!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

grndmothrmonst

Not sure.

It would need more exposure/a full release/etc. to be seriously considered.

no.  A song does not need a full release or be released to radio to be in contention for an Oscar.  The only thing that's needed is the release of the movie that it appears in. 

Whispering

i saw the original trailer for the hunting ground. i only saw dianes name

Various fans took a picture of the final credits and it listed Gaga as a writer. Look through the pinned thread and you can find the pics. You must have not seen that information, but it was listed that way. 

andy232000

How many times do I have to tell you guys. Dope was received with CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED by music critics. It was produced by Rick Rubin, who also produced for Adele, you know, the women with multiple Grammys and an Oscar. So all you haters are wrong. 

why does a producer or awards have to determine if a song is good or bad?

TimisaMonster

So? I and many fans don't care for the song :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

No, because it's not that great of a song, it's just okay. It might get nominated, but even that is a bit of a stretch in my opinion.

Archived