Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

For those who are in their 20s

Head Empty

Featured Posts

Robinladen

Don't forget about Lorde and Taylor. They must have had really great support teams to keep in them check when they were young

​I feel like Justin Bieber is one of the craziest stories tbh. Half of the word called him gay and laughed with his hair and the other half was in love with him and would do anything to get a piece of him when he was like thirteen or fourteen. I think anyone would turn out to be a bit messed up being in the same position.

Dangerous Man

Even younger ones like Lorde, Taylor, Justin B., Miley had already accomplished big things before their 20s and so as the other.child stars out there. Age doesn't matter if we want to do huge things tbh.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

darkwolf

You can also become famous at age 4 , but I doubt he worked hard for that :awkney:

calmar

I can barely coordinate getting life started as a normal nobody :laughga:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Head Empty

Even younger ones like Lorde, Taylor, Justin B., Miley had already accomplished big things before their 20s and so as the other.child stars out there. Age doesn't matter if we want to do huge things tbh.

True, but it's definitely not an easy task, and to keep it up like Gaga did is quite an accomplishment :yes:

LoveandMagic

I think it all comes down to having a good support team. People that will encourage you to be at your best and at the same time keep you grounded in reality. I've seen some celebrities fall hard because their friends and family became all about the fame and money, but it's also true for the non famous. If you are raised and/or surrounded by good people, people who want you to do well and succeed for your benefit, you will live a happy and productive life. And success isn't just limited to fame and money. Success is about coming to the end of your life and looking back with pride and happiness. It can be something as "mundane" as having a happy and healthy family, falling in love, buying your first house, being debt free, learning to scuba dive, being able to vote, gaining independence, etc. The skies the limit.A person doesn't need to outdo the "Jones'" to be a success. They don't need to be famous or have six figures in their bank account. If they live life happy and healthy they are already a success. If they die surrounded by those they care for and that love them back, then they are a success. If they were able to follow their dreams, even if it's something like inventing a new flavor of ice cream or becoming the world's greatest mime, then they are a success.

Gaga is successful not just due to talent and drive, but because she knows what to value in life. This is thanks to having such a close relationship with her family and having some good close friends. She loves the perks of fame but isn't limited by it. She knows creativity and compassion are of more value than money or how many magazines plaster her face on the cover. She had some bad eggs around her coming up, but she was able to learn from it, and is now a stronger person, thanks to good friends like Tony and her loving fiancee Taylor.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Kayla

Such a great thread that puts things into perspective. What she did at such a young age is incredible. 

Hell, at the age Gaga was touring the world many other 20-somethings were moving back in with their parents to help pay off college debt. 

Anyone who can look at her and say she's flopping is ignorant. 

Puddin

Gaga helped me mature and become disciplined in my school work/personal life. I owe her so much and respect her with everything I have, for being so determined and strong. 

Archived