Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

event

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 in Stockholm - Winner: UKRAINE & JAMALA!

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

Also Luxembourg has confirmed that we won't see a comeback for them next year either

Luxembourg_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

bionic

Also Luxembourg has confirmed that we won't see a comeback for them next year either

Luxembourg_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

​Who would've guessed? lmao

buy bionic

Bellatrix

The Netherlands won this years Barbara Dex Award! 
1324 out of 4163 people thought that Trijntje Oosterhuis was the worst dressed artist this year
eurovision2015_nederland_trijntje-ooster

The 2nd place went to Bojana from Serbia with 602 votes and United Kingdom's Electro Velvet came 3rd with 397 votes.

bionic

1324 out of 4163 people thought that Trijntje Oosterhuis was the worst dressed artist this year

The 2nd place went to Bojana from Serbia with 602 votes and United Kingdom's Electro Velvet came 3rd with 397 votes.

​reminds me of prombat

buy bionic

Miley

​Well deserved <3 Voted for ha

hmm

wait, since when is Kosovo a country?

​Defining a 'country' is abstract at best. In terms of recognition stats, it doesn't have UN membership but 56% of UN members recognise it and 82% of EU members recognise it and on the grounds that the de jure Kosovo state exists, there's no reason why it shouldn't participate. 

AM98GJ

I hope Petra Mede hosts again, she slayed

YES. 

I NEED ANOTHER SMORGASBORD OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT 

DronningSirikit

We might get another debut next year. The foreign minister of Kosovo has tweeted that they will participate for the first time in 2016. However, it's yet to be confirmed. 

Kosovo_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Kosovo wont debut in 2016 as they are not a part of EBU. EBU also denied that China will be guest next year.

Bellatrix

Kosovo wont debut in 2016 as they are not a part of EBU. EBU also denied that China will be guest next year.

​Yeah, I know. They denied it the day after I wrote that. It's a shame. It would've been fun to have Kosovo there.

Bellatrix

New pretty good song by Tooji, the Norwegian representative 2012, with a video about.. well let's just say that you need to sign in to verify your age to watch it. 
Welcome out of the closet :)

DronningSirikit

New pretty good song by Tooji, the Norwegian representative 2012, with a video about.. well let's just say that you need to sign in to verify your age to watch it. 
Welcome out of the closet :)

He got fired from NRK because of this video. Tooji used to be one of the hosts at the MGPjr (Norwegian Junior Eurovision Song Contest). The church said yes to have naked men in the church room to show the support of gay people, but not to have s-x.

Yes, it would be fun if Kosovo had joined. Lets hope Australia will be back next year  [:yes:]

Bellatrix

He got fired from NRK because of this video. Tooji used to be one of the hosts at the MGPjr (Norwegian Junior Eurovision Song Contest). The church said yes to have naked men in the church room to show the support of gay people, but not to have s-x.

Yes, it would be fun if Kosovo had joined. Lets hope Australia will be back next year  [:yes:]

​Yas, Tooji the new Queen of Controversy :legend:

I don't hope Australia will be back. One time was enough.