💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you happy Cheek to Cheek happened?

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

display name

Not really. I loved the music, but the tour didn't do much for me.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausofGabo

Yes, mainly because she's happy, and thanks to it the GP got to see the amazing artist she truly is.

I love the music and  I got her signature thanks to Looney Tunes :kissga:

Nicole

Yes. I enjoyed the music, I enjoyed the promo, the tour looks great. You can tell this album has brought her the happiness she really needed. She got her spark back and that is something we all need to be grateful for. 

DanMonster

Yes I'm very happy it happened! It exposed me to jazz and helped repair Gaga's spirit! Not everyone in the GP know about it but the people that do (including jazz fans, and more elderly people) have seen a much cleaner and classy side to Gaga! Plus it's wonderful for her legacy! 

Dominikko

Yes. Ever since she sang The Lady Is A Tramp with Tony I wanna hear more jazz music from her and she's getting lots of praise during C2C era. 

aaronyoji

absolutely. its steered her towards quality and gave us her best vocal performances ever. and lead to her parting of the red sea aka the oscars 

YCHofficial

it was either c2c or  nothing

Gaga has another grammy thanks to c2c :wao::wao:

Dangerous Man

Yes bc aside from the mentioned reasons here, C2C also eliminated and obliterated the fake monsters and little bandwagoners. :kissga:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Riot Poof

I'm happy C2C brought so much joy to Gaga's life and got her another Grammy. I'm also happy that I can prove to my parents that she has genuine talent. As for the music, meh. I'm not a big fan of jazz. I like slow songs like "Nature Boy" and "Lush Life" tho.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Alcina Dimitrescu

If anyone is unhappy with C2C thy might as well not listen to the next album because without C2C they wouldn't have any more music as gaga was on the verge of quitting. 

​lmao

Yes, i love the music and performances, and it made me listen to Ella Fitzgerald

hausofgay

naaaah I hate this era/album so much. She wrote the songs by herself all the time and now....... I don't want another jazz album anytime soon.

My pronouns are fĂąg/fĂąggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic đŸ„ŽđŸ„ŽđŸ„ŽđŸ˜”â€đŸ’«đŸ˜”â€đŸ’«đŸ˜”â€đŸ’«

GagaUnderYou

Personally, I don't care for it or listen to the tracks, but I think it put Gaga back on top for a bit, with a Grammy and it's success.

Archived