💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you happy Cheek to Cheek happened?

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Head Empty

I love that it happened. I mean, even though I still don't really listen to jazz, I think it's great that it had such a positive effect on Gaga. I'm fine with waiting a few more months, because I know Gaga will have grown so much as a pop artist by that time as well. It's a break that will benefit everyone involved.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

Of course! she's always wanted to do Jazz. Remember how sad she was during AP era? now she's happy and regained the GPs attention with tons of brilliant performances

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Bad Bromance

Totally!!  I love hearing Gaga's amazing vocals and am so happy the whole world can finally realize how incredibly talented this woman is!  Besides, if it wasn't for Cheek to Cheek, Gaga may have left pop music for a long time.  I don't necessarily believe she would have quit music altogether, but she definitely would have had a hiatus of at least 4 or 5 years if it wasn't for Cheek to Cheek.

By the way, welcome to Gaga Daily ‌@ARTPOPSlays!!!!!   :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Sugarfall

Yes. I didn't like the music but CTC era brought us looks and Gaga news outside of a regular album era. 

Robotboy

yeah aslong as we dont get more jazz... :saladga:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Tropico

I'm happy with any Gaga album. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Sia Daily

It's not particularly a favorite era of mine but I have to be thankful because I get to see Gags in 2 weeks at the royal albert hall and I'm near the front, I've never seen gaga live before so it's gonna be great

monketsharona

Yes I'm happy with this album though I am not thrilled about another jazz album for the moment... maybe in ten years ? 

untitled

tumblr_lnn47oEtiw1qdlkgg.gif

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Totally!!  I love hearing Gaga's amazing vocals and am so happy the whole world can finally realize how incredibly talented this woman is!  Besides, if it wasn't for Cheek to Cheek, Gaga may have left pop music for a long time.  I don't necessarily believe she would have quit music altogether, but she definitely would have had a hiatus of at least 4 or 5 years if it wasn't for Cheek to Cheek.

By the way, welcome to Gaga Daily ‌@ARTPOPSlays!!!!!   :party:

I would have been so sad if she left pop music ? Thankyou to Tony for saving our queen!! Thankyou for welcoming me!! Paws up!! :monsterpaw:

Robinladen

Imagine if ARTPOP was still her last album. :messga:

I would be more afraid of the next era because everybody would be ready to trash her again.

Weasel

I'm not happy since I couldn't really care less but I'm not bothered by it either. It will be extra special to me when she'll finally release pop music again tho. Then I'll be happy. 

Archived