đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bad Blood breaks VEVO Record!

Yanko

Featured Posts

retroglamx

The video didn't even make sense...just a bunch of explosions and 5 second cameos...

britney-spears-confused.gif

Well (IMO) it makes much more sense than a 4:50 minute video full of butts and twerking.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kacey Elizabeth

Poor Nicki though, this is the second time Taylor blocks her :ohno: 

Third*

Your Candy Perfume Girl

nikola

Well conrats to her...but i am not suprised it was hyped aa lot and it had to many stars in it

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

JusKeepBreathin

Thank God the record is now in the hands of a decent video

Slay Taylor

Bad Blood definitely has that #1 on Billboard on lock next week

Taylor's 1989=her True Blue era

Bad Blood=Open Your Heart

What's her Papa Don't Preach?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Born To Slay

Taylor is not leaving a single record unbroken for your favorite postar to enjoy. I feel sorry for y'all.

Oops I Did It Again is still the highest first week sales for a female artist

TimisaMonster

britney-spears-confused.gif

Well (IMO) it makes much more sense than a 4:50 minute video full of butts and twerking.

​Imo....not really. Plus, the views come not just from Taylor fans, but fans of all the celebs she used in the video...it's a bit of a cheat record break but you can say I'm pressed...that's ok cuz we all know it's true :laughga:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Dangerous Man

Yeah, Britney snatched that record when numbers like that were pretty average. Today, people like Madonna and Ariana Grande can barely crack 100k first week. And sorry but Gaga didnt come close to the number, Taylor did. I'm not coming for Gaga at all, but in less than half a year 1989 will outsell BTW if it hasn't already. What I mean by that is that she is even beating Gaga at her peak in seven months. She touched the record with 1989 and will probably beat it with LP6. So try coming for Taylor's numbers all you want, but you just look like a fool

What do you mean Ariana can barely crack 100K? Is 165K barely 100K? :awkney:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

RodeckDanny

The song is pretty bad though DX

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Fame Romance

WHAT KIND OF SLAY :legend: 

This era has been spectacular so far (except a few setbacks :neyde:) and can't believe she keeps SCALPING everyone seven months into the era of like a 7M selling album. It's such an amazing time to be her fan

​Ikr, I introduced my cousin to be a swiftie and now she's got me tired praising Taylor's slayage and laughing at Gaga's floppage :toofunny: But I don't care, I love seeing a good artist slaying the world.

Spock

What do you mean Ariana can barely crack 100K? Is 165K barely 100K? :awkney:

​tumblr_m9rd6xdrSq1r0sp73o1_500.gif

Her sales were still disappointing though so what I meant still holds

who will love me when the night is over

Congrats even if the video is VERY disappointing.. I expected a mini film like Telephone with stunning visuals, good costumes… well, still better than Anaconda tho… 

Archived