💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bad Blood breaks VEVO Record!

Yanko

Featured Posts

Hola Soraya

​Or a very controversial video for Lady Gaga  :lmao:

​inb4 Gaga releases DWUW out of spite to snatch records, weaves and controversy! :derpga: 

tumblr_luu6i8fCX31r4wzs9o1_500.gif

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

​inb4 Gaga releases DWUW out of spite to snatch records, weaves and controversy! 

​I'm pretty sure DWUW would have break some records, though I don't think Gaga will ever get 20M views in one day...

Haroon

Wow congratulations :omg: :applause: I think the fact that she managed this on her 4th video from the era shows that she's not really losing much (if any) steam. GO TAYLOR :woot: 

Serendipity

​I'm pretty sure DWUW would have break some records, though I don't think Gaga will ever get 20M views in one day...

​Still doubting?

The coverage it would get would be massive, literally everywhere on the internet-maybe on the homepage of Google too

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Vernier

Better Bad Blood than Anaconda tbh :applause:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

monketsharona

​Still doubting?

The coverage it would get would be massive, literally everywhere on the internet-maybe on the homepage of Google too

​yes still doubting ^^ I have no doubt Gaga could return strong though 20M is huge, and Gaga is not the kind of artists to hit very high, more the kind of artist to get longevity 

Creyk

Oh my, I'm surprised

Although I do feel that Anaconda is more deserving, I love Taylor so I'm happy for her, get it Lord. :applause:

The power of hype and celebrity cameos....

Dangerous Man

To be honest, it was overhyped and the promo was enormous so it ain't surprising. But at least it's better than Anaconda so good for Tay and for the humanity. But still, I think the video was non-eventful. :neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Versace

If any of you know who held the record before her and before that person and even before before that person lol. Sorry if you got confused but I hope you got what I mean. Quote me if you know.

Spock

WHAT KIND OF SLAY :legend: 

This era has been spectacular so far (except a few setbacks :neyde:) and can't believe she keeps SCALPING everyone seven months into the era of like a 7M selling album. It's such an amazing time to be her fan

who will love me when the night is over

Archived