LePetitGAGABLover

Merged with existing thread :yes: 

​Thank You:hug:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

This is stupid.

I mean, the girl is a human being and is doing what she loves.

Not her fault she was rewarded. I actually feel sorry for her for the amount of abuse she gets!   

​This is a pretty fair point. Whatever people think of Iggy, it's the populace that made her a big star. She's just going with it. I'm not saying some of the criticism about her isn't valid and people certainly have a right not to like her, but at this point it's becoming a bit too much. 

As far as Billboard, I guess technically they were in the wrong for giving her the reward, but at this point everyone seems to be attacking her just to do it. 

I don't like how people can hate on somebody just for entertainment

​It does kind of feel like that doesn't it.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

StrawberryBlond

Trust me, people who put stock in Billboard Awards are not music lovers. More like music sheep.

This hate towards Iggy is so overblown. It's on a level I've never seen before. It's pure bullying at this point. Yeah, a lot of people disliked Justin Beiber just for being young and making pop music for kids but his personality was a big part of the hate and it certainly became well deserved when he really started acting out. But what has Iggy done to annoy people this much? She seems like such a nice person in interview and doesn't even want to start feuds like most rappers. She may not make the world's best rap music but it's better than a lot of the trash around at the moment. There's a ton of artists that are much more worthy of your hate, folks. Even if I didn't like Iggy, I'd still feel sorry for her right now. Seriously, give the girl a break.

Archived