💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Music Lovers Begin Petition To Force Iggy To Return New Billboard Award

SexXDreams

Featured Posts

SexXDreams

"9000 people have signed a petition demanding that they seize the award from the Australian rapper.

According to a petition launched on Change. Org Billboard broke it's rules by handing Iggy the award because she wasn’t eligible to be nominated for it in the first place.

The petition claims that the eligibility period for Billboard nominations is between March 10th 2014 and March 10th 2015.

The problem? Iggy’s ‘Fancy’ dropped in February, meaning Billboard broke its own rules by placing the song against songs that did make the deadline.

Now, over 9,000 angry music lovers have signed the petition asking the supposed usurper to send the award back to the company so that they crown another artist the winner." 

Check it out

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

Really?

Some people need to get over themselves. It is a ****ty little award ceremony that has always been fake. 

In my messy era.

Dangerous Man

They got a point, but why be bothered with that irrelevant award show? BBMAs are obviously about chart success and not quality. It's their own show at the first place so they can manipulate the winners, just like how VMAs can.

Iggy should catch a break ASAP tho. This dragging is getting boring already. :sick:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Bette Davis

What good is a billboard award anyway? :bye:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Bloody

These music lovers should make a petition to get a real life instead. :rip:

Also "music lovers" more like Nicki's fanbase :bye:

I love Nicki and I'm a fan of Iggy, but come on give the girl a break. Fancy was one of the biggest if not the biggest song of last year.

Archived