Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga Documentaries [Complete 2008-2015]

Stephen

Featured Posts

mariomania1234

I can't begin to tell you how thankful and appreciative I am for your work on these beautiful retrospectives of Gaga's career thus far. They truly are treasures for this fanbase. I just got done watching the Cheek To Cheek video and it was amazing. I hope you can continue doing these!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

Now Accepting DVD Orders

So I can't legally sell these because of copyright laws but I'm willing to send some DVDs out for free. I only ask out of the goodness of your heart that you consider sending me a donation for all my hard work. 

You can donate here: http://www.gofundme.com/vsg82g

Since this is the first time I'm doing this, I'm only accepting the first FIVE orders I receive. First come, first serve! I may accept more orders later on, but for now I'm cutting it off at five.

Also I can only ship within the U.S. for now. PM me if you're interested. :kisses:

Stephen

I've made updates to two of the films:

"The Fame" - Added a short interview clip + part of "Eh, Eh" which I had overlooked before.

"Born This Way Part 3" - Added professional footage of the BTWB.

:queenga:

The Child

Only ship within the U.S :noparty:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Stephen

Only ship within the U.S :noparty:

It's just cuzz shipping gets expensive... so ​unless you wanna donate some money.. :laughga:

The Child

It's just cuzz shipping gets expensive... so ​unless you wanna donate some money.. :laughga:

​I might donate to a flawless stan like you ;)

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Stephen

​I might donate to a flawless stan like you ;)

​I ran out of likes but aw :nick:

Flippy

So... like, how much would you want for all of them (TF-C2C)? As in a donation? 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Dorothy Gale

Thanks for making these! I just watched TF documentary today.

Judas Oyster

Just saw 'The Fame' documentary.

Great, great work!! :)

HausAlly

Omg i love these :wao: i live in Australia so how much does it cost you to send 1 I'm not really sure how go fund me works :sweat:

Ronk

​I ran out of likes but aw :nick:

​You can run out of likes?

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived