​She's sampling Only If For A Night by Florence + The Machine

Flawless song. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Caesium

And I need that song :giveup:

​Buy Ceremonials

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

AM98GJ

She looks amazing, Steven and her did a good job. I don't like the Only If For A Night sampling though.

​She's sampling Only If For A Night by Florence + The Machine

Oh...... Well that's a dissapointment, thought it was a track from R8

A presence looms in a nighttime Versailles. Captured by Steven Klein’s camera, Rihanna passes through the sumptuous salons and the Hall of Mirrors to the rhythm of the track “Only If For a Night”, produced by Midas, and which will be the opener to her upcoming album. Enigmatic and enchanting, the singer heads to the palace gardens, where their box hedges, clipped to spell the House’s emblematic initials, convey a fairytale air. As the only light, the glow of candles and moonbeams highlight the details of the Esprit Dior Tokyo collection: the metallic closure and cannage of the Diorama bag, the silvered spangles of a dress, the finely-crafted metal of the Tribale earrings, the sequins sprinkling a nose veil.   

DIOR CONFIRMED THE ALBUM IS COMING THIS MONTH SOMEONE ****ING HOLD ME OFMDGKLADFNGOJKADFSGJOADRHGJOERHGJOAERHOGIJAERGOKAERGHJOERNHGDRHGADRJGHAJOERHGAERJOHGKJLHAERKJLNHGF

elijahfan

Stunning, I love it.

best thing of the R8 era :neyde:

​... and it's not even totally original, it samples a Florence + the Machine song :rip:

elijahfan

A presence looms in a nighttime Versailles. Captured by Steven Klein’s camera, Rihanna passes through the sumptuous salons and the Hall of Mirrors to the rhythm of the track “Only If For a Night”, produced by Midas, and which will be the opener to her upcoming album.

​The opener... I'm starting to believe this tracklist that we've seen making rounds is real.

1431813337087.jpg

darkchylde

​It is, but she's sampling the song for it.

​The opener... I'm starting to believe this tracklist that we've seen making rounds is real.

1431813337087.jpg

​I believe it's real too :giveup:

Alcina Dimitrescu

i liked when she strutted in the room with the chandeliers :proud:

blacklistedd

She looks great, the setting is spectacular, the outfits are amazing.

THAT BEING SAID, wtf is even happening in this ad? Like im sorry, it just comes off awkward to me. Her stomping in that ballroom and turning suddenly at the end? Spinning for no reason by that fountain? Hands down worst ad in the secret garden series. Just awkward.

blacklistedd

​It is. She samples Florence in it.

She looks great, the setting is spectacular, the outfits are amazing.

THAT BEING SAID, wtf is even happening in this ad? Like im sorry, it just comes off awkward to me. Her stomping in that ballroom and turning suddenly at the end? Spinning for no reason by that fountain? Hands down worst ad in the secret garden series. Just awkward.

​I agree. There's like no plot to it :hehe:

blacklistedd

​I agree. There's like no plot to it :hehe:

​Its like Dior wanted her for her edginess and beauty but they didn't know how to utilize her properly. And so they came up with this awkward campaign. Everything looks amazing, it just seems like they didn't know how to use her.

Archived